Spammer's Adda *INVITES ONLY* - Page 113

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ritzie

somehow I was impressed by Sid from very begining but this Jay - I don't know. Sid se irritation toh sirf A ki posts or comments ke baad shuru hua tha🤣🤣

@bold 🤣🤣🤣 ditto same here
Originally posted by abhaylove

Waise jay cannot be compared with SID & ABHAY at all . ABHAY was reason i started seeing PKYEK but for sid it has taken time to like him and slowly i liked it

Jay yes not good looking , act too he need to improve but i like his evil plan & being little rude ( different from what sid was ) . More over there is nothing more in PKYEK these days without chandeena , abhay & sid
stroy seems to get intresting with his plot ..so i do look forward for him more than seeing panchi , misha  and even piya most of the time ...bla bla 😆

Haan we can't compare Jay with Abhay and Sid but if I am talking about them it's because I have reasons to like Abhay and Sid but not Jay... 

Mein toh watch hi nahi karna chahti thi because when I saw the promo I was 🤢 as I hate Twilight. But I love stories with vampires and as Ekta said it's about dark love story and sabko toh pata hai how much I love dark and sad love stories toh meine socha ok why not. And Vivian was really good loking so watched the first epi... and I liked it but bad luck for 4 days wait karna para for the next epi... 😆 

I am not liking Jay's rudeness... 
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

nice mission "Piya se bachao" 🤣...ab to humein Abhay hi Piya se bacha sakta hai 🤣...actually Wolfie bhi bacha sakta hai bcoz he is finding Abhay too 😆😆

Abhay is bst option bt vo doggie no ways...i would like like to die of boredom bt uss gadhe ki help never 🤢
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

I hate all the changes... no one is like before, saare ke saare change ho gaye... boring 😕

yea sab change to ho gaye hai but Misha & Piya to pehle se hi boring thay Sleepy...i only liked Misha bcoz of Abhisha ROFL
i thought KaT will b hawt but nahiii they r ruining that too 😡 😆

Originally posted by kaushiki9

he is behaving like any new teenager...
guys Jai ki jitne burai krani h kra lo 'case i can write essay abt it 🤣🤣🤣

Nishi to bhaag jaayegi 🤣🤣🤣

Koi bhi burai nahi karegi... hum sirf dono hi hai for that... 🤣
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

yea sab change to ho gaye hai but Misha & Piya to pehle se hi boring thay 🥱...i only liked Misha bcoz of Abhisha 🤣
i thought KaT will b hawt but nahiii they r ruining that too 😡 😆

KaT r hot no 2nd thoughts abt that bt d way she treats him is 😡...

aisa bhi kya secret h Kabir k pass😕

Exactly... only attitude... ok he is evil toh evil bano na... kisne rukha... but please keep your attitude tumhare paas. 😡 
He is exactly like a guy I met 3 years back... ohhh goood I swear itna dhulayi ki thi that bechara dar gaya... pata nahi Piya kaise tolerate karta hai use... and that's what I am hating... Piya laga do na 2, 4... 😆

arey evil bhi banega , pehle Abhay ko to dhund le 😆
umm...i wish koi Piya ko laga de 2, 4 😛 🤣

Abhay is bst option bt vo doggie no ways...i would like like to die of boredom bt uss gadhe ki help never 🤢
Abhay is always best option 😳😳😳 but abhe abhay nahe hey ..tho doggie &PJ&monkey ...ka help lena padega 🤣🤣🤣.

Koi bhi burai nahi karegi... hum sirf dono hi hai for that... 🤣

i know hum dono hi h..
bt i said k i can write an essay abt why i hate Jai ...

& NIshi ko essay padhne se dar lagta h 🤣🤣🤣... & me too 🤣🤣

only Trangad are same🤣🤣... bt vo mujeh pehle se hi pasand nhi specially when Angad pampers Ruhi 🤢...

ye Piya to T ka changed sweet copy h...
real Piya was better than this 

Haan pelhe se hi toh Piya pasand nahi the humein and the new Piya is just tooo much 😕 Just liked one thing... her conversation with T yesterday nahi toh ohhh goood. 

Angad ko toh dikhate hi nahi... just like Kabir few months ago... and Ruhi with her Paris ohhh goood 🤢