Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ (Page 91)

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Joined: 20 August 2009
Posts: 2756

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Daytime soaps.  I know it isn't as bad as Indian soaps but still at times it can get frustrating.
 
Night time shows, I am surprised they are still around.  With all these reality shows, I can't believe they still air night shows. 
 
I love how you said Hindi shows are family friendly, yet in our earlier conversation with Uswah, we tried to debunk that tradtion.  LOL

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Daytime soaps.  I know it isn't as bad as Indian soaps but still at times it can get frustrating.
 
Night time shows, I am surprised they are still around.  With all these reality shows, I can't believe they still air night shows. 
 
I love how you said Hindi shows are family friendly, yet in our earlier conversation with Uswah, we tried to debunk that tradtion.  LOL


Well, they are still family friendly...we were being Ermm with our evil minds...very, very, very naughty.

It wasn't until recently there was one Hindi show that had a 45 second kiss.  But that show is on at later hour I think 11:00pm so they are allowed to show and take about things that we here in the States talk openly about.

I mean seriously there are romantic things that go on like bed rolling, gazing into each other's eyes for 10 seconds or more...the freeze frame twirl the camera in a circle bit LOL, the hugs, forehead kisses...but that is a far cry from out and out make-out sessions we see here in the States.

My friends and I make fun of the *ahem* wedding nights shown for the Hindi serials.  We joke someone is going to get confused and think oh so we sleep with our clothes on?  So that's how babies are made? ROFL 


Edited by iheartChai - 17 May 2011 at 7:41pm
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Joined: 20 August 2009
Posts: 2756

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I think we got spoiled by States' make out scenes.  That we forget the smallest gestures means to other people.
 
Nowaday, well in States' case, daytime and nighttime shows goes straight to those love making scenes then marriage. 
 
The simple gestures like holding hands and all those romantic gestures are gone.  I know some show have it but when we watch Premeer scenes it makes us realize how their romantic scenes are very cute and adorable. 
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

I think we got spoiled by States' make out scenes.  That we forget the smallest gestures means to other people.
 
Nowaday, well in States' case, daytime and nighttime shows goes straight to those love making scenes then marriage. 
 
The simple gestures like holding hands and all those romantic gestures are gone.  I know some show have it but when we watch Premeer scenes it makes us realize how their romantic scenes are very cute and adorable. 


Sometimes those little gestures mean a lot more and can be very romantic.

Having everything full out and hanging out kinda ruins how romantic the act could be between two people who care for each other.  Instead it just seems like two people just simply fulfilling a biological need instead of a union of two hearts and souls.

*gosh* I sound like a sap LOL
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...I'm thinking that's probably why I like Premeer so much.

I'm a bit of a romantic sap.

The passion and love that Premeer share is just unique to this particular jodi and the actors who breathed life into them. 

I know there have been other TV serials who have had similar stories but for me at least I found that magic in Premeer.  Anyways that's just my personal preference and other people have their own preferences to their favorite TV jodi.
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Joined: 20 August 2009
Posts: 2756

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Trust me Grace, you don't sound like a sap.
 
I don't mind flirting, that is done tastefully.  But show nowadays amazes me.  They get right down to the chase and boom, the guy and gal have already slept with each other and now they are trying to figure out what they want. 
 
Remember when Heer was taunting Prem into confessing that he really wasn't Gaurav but her Prem.  She takes out the liquor and told Gaurav when she and Prem were alone, they would secretly drink and do other things.  Prem didn't allow her to finish because he got mad at Heer for saying that and he responded back telling her that Prem never touched you because he respected you a lot.  Now that was a line.  It was straight forward response but it was still romantic.  Those kind of romances I miss.
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Trust me Grace, you don't sound like a sap.
 
I don't mind flirting, that is done tastefully.  But show nowadays amazes me.  They get right down to the chase and boom, the guy and gal have already slept with each other and now they are trying to figure out what they want. 
 
Remember when Heer was taunting Prem into confessing that he really wasn't Gaurav but her Prem.  She takes out the liquor and told Gaurav when she and Prem were alone, they would secretly drink and do other things.  Prem didn't allow her to finish because he got mad at Heer for saying that and he responded back telling her that Prem never touched you because he respected you a lot.  Now that was a line.  It was straight forward response but it was still romantic.  Those kind of romances I miss.


That is true about the shows on TV here in the States...they just go straight for the bed.  No real relationship building at all.

@Bold - totally agree...Prem actually had some self control and he wasn't about to cross his boundaries until the time was right. 

In some ways Prem and Heer are your typical romantic prototypes...I mean the whole never fell in love with anyone except for each other and waited for each other and when they consummated it was both their first time.


iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Lisa, you still there?

I have a question if you don't mind me asking. 

Have you always lived in Chicago?  Or did you live in any other state?

I've lived most of my life in Florida.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index