Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ (Page 87)

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Lisa, you still there?

I have a question if you don't mind me asking. 

Have you always lived in Chicago?  Or did you live in any other state?

I've lived most of my life in Florida.

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I know most people would have laughed at Prem and Heer's romance but if they would have compared their romantic scenes with television couples here, they would realize what the value of real relationship mean. 

I have been spoiled by States' romance.  Even at times, I have wished Prem and Heer even shared a simple kiss but in a way, it is good that they didn't.  I know it sounds crazy but it's true.  Not only did the characters respected each other but the viewers also respected them.  I guess that is why they were loved by audiences at all ages. 

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Lisa, you still there?

I was born and raised in the Chicago (in the city itself, not in the suburbs). 

What other states have you lived besides Florida? 
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

I know most people would have laughed at Prem and Heer's romance but if they would have compared their romantic scenes with television couples here, they would realize what the value of real relationship mean. 

I have been spoiled by States' romance.  Even at times, I have wished Prem and Heer even shared a simple kiss but in a way, it is good that they didn't.  I know it sounds crazy but it's true.  Not only did the characters respected each other but the viewers also respected them.  I guess that is why they were loved by audiences at all ages. 

I don't mind a kiss...that wouldn't bother me at all.

But again I think the cultural factor comes into play.  Hindi TV serials are family friendly so no real physical things are shown.  Though you have to say sometimes those looks and stares show so much more intense passion then a kiss Wink
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by iheartChai

Lisa, you still there?

I was born and raised in the Chicago (in the city itself, not in the suburbs). 

What other states have you lived besides Florida? 

I guess I should rephrase myself.  I've live all my live in Florida just different cities.

Tallahassee and Gainsville

I go down to Orlando a lot

Been to Tampa, Sarasota, Miami, and Key West
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Oh ok.

I have a very close friend of mine that lives in Miami.  She is also Harshiti and Premeer fan too.  Big smile

Which city did you like the most and miss?
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged

Oh ok.

I have a very close friend of mine that lives in Miami.  She is also Harshiti and Premeer fan too.  Big smile

Which city did you like the most and miss?

I love Orlando LOL...just more restaurants and things to do...I love Disney World

I like how Orlando is a medium size city.  The only con is the traffic and how it takes 30-45 minutes to go anywhere.

Tallahassee is small...where I live in the city it only takes me 10 minutes to go to the grocery store, Best Buy, Borders, Target, Wal-mart, etc.  I live like 2 minutes away from the mall.

Gainesville is smaller than Tallahassee...I was living there when I went to UF.  It was okay...too many fanatic Gator fans though.  Because I was born and raised in Tally I'm a FSU fan so I could never turn into a Gator even if though I went to the school to get my education.  My friend made fun of me.

As for the rest of the places I haven't really spent enough time to really judge.

Tampa seems okay.

Sarasota...all I have to say is there are a lot of old people LOL
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Hey Grace.

Are you still there?

Well, I better be going.  I am tired and I have to get to bed. 

I hope to chat with you again.

Goodnight Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index