Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ (Page 85)

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Ok I'm back.

Hey Grace, you still here?  How is your writing coming along?

Uswah, have good night.  It was great to chat with you.  I never got to chance to chat with you.  I hope we can do it again.

EDIT:  Well, it looks like everyone left.

@ Grace, I had a great time chatting with you again also.  You and Uswah really had me in stitches especially after today.  Thank you ladies.

@ Preeti, I had a great time chatting with you also.  I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

@ Abby, good luck with your exams my dear.  Study well.  I know tomorrow (or today depending on when you are reading this LOL) is a very special day for you.  I wish you tomorrow morning. 

Edited by Aymee - 17 May 2011 at 6:02pm

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Hello!  I'm back Big smile
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Hey Grace.

How was your dinner?

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Hey Grace.

How was your dinner?

A little oily...I always have issue when I make seafood pancakes (a Korean dish I learned how to make)...always way too oily...I need to work on that.  So, I having a Coke right now trying to cut the greasy taste in my mouth Dead

Hey, you mentioned last time you were learning Hindi?  Where you born in the states?

Edited by iheartChai - 17 May 2011 at 6:54pm
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Yes, I was born and bred in States.

I am from South India (Kerala to be exact).  So, Hindi is not my mother tongue. 

Thanks to Kis Desh, I managed to learn a lot of Hindi words and even managed to understand a sentence or two.

May I ask you a question if you don't mind?

Do you watch any other language soap operas besides Hindi or English?
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Hey Grace give me 10 minutes.  I have to put the boys to bed.  I will be back.  Big smile
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Hey Grace give me 10 minutes.  I have to put the boys to bed.  I will be back.  Big smile

Okay

Yes, I was born and bred in States.

I am from South India (Kerala to be exact).  So, Hindi is not my mother tongue. 

Thanks to Kis Desh, I managed to learn a lot of Hindi words and even managed to understand a sentence or two.

May I ask you a question if you don't mind?

Do you watch any other language soap operas besides Hindi or English?

Oh...so what language you speak?

I have a couple of friends who are Malayalam.

Different language soap operas?  I've watched some Korean and Taiwanese ones.

Taiwanese are pretty crappy...it could be the one's that I've seen because they always have music idols acting...and these people can't act Dead

Korean ones are pretty nice...some of them are very emotionally heart wrenching.  Lots of crying.

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
I'm back.

Well, in that case Grace add one more friend to your list who speaks Malayalam.  Big smile

I don't watch Malayalam soaps because it almost like Hindi soaps.

Then again, I never expected to watch Hindi soaps either.  I thought English soaps were tough enough.  LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index