Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ (Page 84)

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by iheartChai

Ok Guys tell me when u start to watch Kis Desh ...???????

It's only you and me now LOL

Not until Kis Desh ended...about a month after?  I went on a Youtube spree and started watching it from the beginning.  My friend and I decided to do it and we finished the show within about 2 weeks...some very late nights LOL  My poor friend she was translating so much for me ROFL

What about you Uswah?

Hmmm yah its look like we r left alone hereLOL

So u bug ur frnd alot for premeer ...its cool in two weeks u see all Desh LOL

Hmmm actually i m in one of those person who watch Desh when its not even start properly ...Wink...i know i confused u ...but its true LOL

I start to watch Desh in Feb ...but d fact is real Desh start on 3rd march but before 10 days Sp show one hour special program at 12 :00 clock at night and i m just surfing on channel but on Sp i just stuck bcoz to see Heer ...she look so innocent and i feel like it one hour show ...and then it finish
But i am actually surprised to see after 10 days Desh is start as soap and then i know tht serial i watch at tht night its Desh which is start on Sp 3rd march
and u know those scenes which they shown na never show again in real desh Embarrassed

Oh interesting.  So you got to see scenes that weren't shown in the Real Desh?

--------------------

I didn't bug my friend...she wanted to do it.  We were really bored and I was visiting her place for a couple of weeks.  She saw Kis Desh half way because she had just started getting Star Plus so she wanted to know what was going on...all the episodes she had missed.

Plus I had another friend who was crazy about Harshad and loved Kis Desh during the time period where Prem and Heer were love but couldn't say anything because of Manmeet and that whole misunderstanding and mess.

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Hmmm yah i am lucky to see Desh those scenes which r not shown even in real Desh

So u apperciate ur frnd frm my side also bcoz if she dnt force u to se Desh ...we never get such a beautiful writter for r Premeer
I luv tht track when Maneet is there bcoz i luved How they show Prem Passion for his love on those epi ...When they r Real Premeer and doing anything for eachother
I miss those days so much ...hopefuly get to see all those moment again with Harshiti who presented Premeer so beautifully
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

Hmmm yah i am lucky to see Desh those scenes which r not shown even in real Desh

So u apperciate ur frnd frm my side also bcoz if she dnt force u to se Desh ...we never get such a beautiful writter for r Premeer
I luv tht track when Maneet is there bcoz i luved How they show Prem Passion for his love on those epi ...When they r Real Premeer and doing anything for eachother
I miss those days so much ...hopefuly get to see all those moment again with Harshiti who presented Premeer so beautifully

@Bold Thanks Embarrassed

----------------------------

Yeah, I wish for that too...I want Harshiti to come back.

It's so unfair...if Bollywood can do it why can't Tellywood do it?

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

@Bold Thanks Embarrassed

----------------------------

Yeah, I wish for that too...I want Harshiti to come back.

It's so unfair...if Bollywood can do it why can't Tellywood do it?

U welcome Dear Smile

Yup tht we say na always but in all tht thing only Fans r d one who suffer alot
and these days we going through this Emotinal AttayacharLOL
But hopefully we get them back i miss them so much yr as Premer or as Harshiti alsoCry
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
You think we can get this to 100 pages?

Shouldn't you be sleeping?  What time is it where you are?
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Never mind I just realized what time it is here...I need to go eat dinner.

I'm off to cook dinner.

I'll talk to you tomorrow?
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

You think we can get this to 100 pages?

Shouldn't you be sleeping?  What time is it where you are?

Hmmm dnt think about it ...Embarrassed

Yah i feel now little sleepySleepy...its 3:40 am here Embarrassed
and i m living in UAE
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

Never mind I just realized what time it is here...I need to go eat dinner.

I'm off to cook dinner.

I'll talk to you tomorrow?

OhhhLOL u dnt realise time and even i dnt Embarrassed

So its dinner time for u ...Ok go and cook ur dinner

Bye talk u tom...Take Care

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index