Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ (Page 81)

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by iheartChai

Thanks girls for the links...never really noticed that before LOL

It looks like both happened...HC nose on AG's lips and then HC's lips on AG's nose Evil Smile

NP yr ...its  r pleasure to to get in ur notice those things Wink

Yah Actually HC answer wht would be here i thought all d time bcoz u see AG is so relax bfore tht Bed rolling but after tht see her face expresion chnge for a bit ...like she is embressedEmbarrassed

Well, it was her first time doing such a romantic scene.

Harshad had some prior experience before but this was probably the first time he really had a lot of these types of scenes since Kis Desh was romance and passion.

Probably from here he's gotten even better at these scenes and can pull them off perfectly now.

After all AG said Kis Desh was her growing period...she learned a lot...where to stand, take her cues, her spots, the lighting, how to romance with your co-star

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

It looks like both happened...HC nose on AG's lips and then HC's lips on AG's nose Evil Smile

Yah Actually HC answer wht would be here i thought all d time bcoz u see AG is so relax bfore tht Bed rolling but after tht see her face expresion chnge for a bit ...like she is embressedEmbarrassed

I don't think Additi was expecting Harshad to literally fall right on top of her that is why she has that surprised look on her face.  In the second bed rolling scene, you can see Harshad landed on his side right away.

But here is my questions for you ladies.  Harshad have said that he and Additi would practice their scene, how do you think they practiced these scenes.  Embarrassed

Hehe very Evil Smile Lisa...very Evil Smile

A very good question in deed too.  Um, in their trailer? ROFL

I think that is why rumors started about them seeing one another LOL

I think HC once said in an interview how he use to kick AG out of his trailer.  And AG complained because he was trying to workout or something.
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

I don't think Additi was expecting Harshad to literally fall right on top of her that is why she has that surprised look on her face.  In the second bed rolling scene, you can see Harshad landed on his side right away.

But here is my questions for you ladies.  Harshad have said that he and Additi would practice their scene, how do you think they practiced these scenes.  Embarrassed

@ Bold Lisa yah they r reherse thier scenes alwys but u know this kind of scenes only did one time bcoz of thier sizzling chemistry i dnt think they need retake in romantic scenes and nor d practice bcoz its thier natural talentWink

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

We all want those moments back Uswah Cry.

I really loved this scene.  Even though it was Babuji's dream, he was right though about Prem.  At first, it looked like Prem was accepting Heer's death but when Babuji came and saw Heer was dead, Prem went into denial and tried to wake Heer up.  It was such a sad scene.  When I saw it the first time I was Cry.

Haan yr i really all those moment back how much i miss those days when they r together and doing so much masti Cry

i too luv tht scene but at d end when he jump from d cliff na its look litle clumzy ...but tht Scene when he try to wake her up na its so beautifully picturized and u know there is also one funny thing u guys notice when Lalit cme here na on d spot na see behind People who r walking on tht place they r just doing prade one by one ...its really funny when ever i watch this scene na i am actually laughing so much to see tht prade behind Lalit ...LOLROFL

@ bold I noticed that too.  You can see that one lady in a pink salwaar walking back and forth.  I even saw a few victims walking back and forth also.  Big smile
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

We all want those moments back Uswah Cry.

I really loved this scene.  Even though it was Babuji's dream, he was right though about Prem.  At first, it looked like Prem was accepting Heer's death but when Babuji came and saw Heer was dead, Prem went into denial and tried to wake Heer up.  It was such a sad scene.  When I saw it the first time I was Cry.

Haan yr i really all those moment back how much i miss those days when they r together and doing so much masti Cry

i too luv tht scene but at d end when he jump from d cliff na its look litle clumzy ...but tht Scene when he try to wake her up na its so beautifully picturized and u know there is also one funny thing u guys notice when Lalit cme here na on d spot na see behind People who r walking on tht place they r just doing prade one by one ...its really funny when ever i watch this scene na i am actually laughing so much to see tht prade behind Lalit ...LOLROFL

There are so many scenes like that.

Like when Heer gets thrown in jail and Prem comes to see her.  When he goes to speak with the officer...I kept seeing the same three people walk back and forth ROFL it was hilarious!
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
omg Grace, I think my heart stopped when you said in their trailer.  So that explains all those rumors LOL

i agree with Uswah, they don't need to rehearse a lot with any of their scenes.  Whether it was romantic or an intense scene, it came natural for them.  Just like SRK and Kajol, they can do any kind of scene and it will be perfect.  Their chemistry is outstanding.
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

omg Grace, I think my heart stopped when you said in their trailer.  So that explains all those rumors LOL

i agree with Uswah, they don't need to rehearse a lot with any of their scenes.  Whether it was romantic or an intense scene, it came natural for them.  Just like SRK and Kajol, they can do any kind of scene and it will be perfect.  Their chemistry is outstanding.

@Bold: that's my Evil Smile mind

They talk about it in the trailer but yeah I agree they probably didn't have to rehearse a whole lot.

I see them being very in flow of the moment.  And at the time I really do think since AG was sort of new to a lot of things she usually just followed Harshad's lead but I'm sure as she learned she started to put more input into the scenes.

Edited by iheartChai - 17 May 2011 at 4:27pm
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

U both see this video and tell me how many time this scene need  retake bcoz d one reason is barish and d other reason is its look little clumzy how he first kiss her on her eye and then on her Frohead i mean if someone kiss u first if he kiss on ur eye then doing d same on second eye and then going on ur all face and then forhead but i think its edit all d parts where he kiss on her whole face wht u think guys

And i really wnt SBS seg on tht scene but they r  Grrrhhh never give us seg for like this scenes

Edited by uswah - 17 May 2011 at 5:15pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index