Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ (Page 75)

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

I am watching your bday VM Preeti.

Yeah, Grace is back

It's a nice one isn't...the one that Uswah made?  Saibo...love that song...though I need to find a translation for that song...if I like the lyrics I'll use it in a writing piece Embarrassed

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Ahhh yeah i just watched it a couple of minutes ago again when i reply to my messages tomorrow ill edit my spot too
uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

I'm back! Evil Smile

Thnx Preeti but yr its not working wht i do ...Cry
Hey Welcome back GraceHug ...and now u back with evil emo so lets strat Ebil DiscussionEvil Smile
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Grace I haven't gotten the chance to read your update yet. Embarrassed  I will I promise.  I couldn't believe I think in your FF or SS that I was the first to comment.  I surprised  Shocked and happy Dancing

Yes, I am watching Uswah VM right now.  Do you know the name of the movie by any chance.  I can try to find the english translation to this song.

After today's SBS segment.  I needed this VM to cheer me up. 
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

I'm back! Evil Smile

Hey Welcome back GraceHug ...and now u back with evil emo so lets strat Ebil DiscussionEvil Smile

Yes, let us please.  I need some cheering up.
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

I'm back! Evil Smile

Hehehe Evil Smile where do we start?

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Grace I haven't gotten the chance to read your update yet. Embarrassed  I will I promise.  I couldn't believe I think in your FF or SS that I was the first to comment.  I surprised  Shocked and happy Dancing

Yes, I am watching Uswah VM right now.  Do you know the name of the movie by any chance.  I can try to find the english translation to this song.

After today's SBS segment.  I needed this VM to cheer me up. 

It's cool...I know it usually takes people some time.  I write a lot at least 10-15 pages on Word and then there a people who say please post again.  I give you guys long updates...once a week should satisfy you LOL

SBS wasn't too too bad.  I mean Harshad has good relations with everyone he works with.  He hugs people and makes fun and can be mean like calling people names like "Tweetie" ...remember when AG couldn't talk cause she like bit her tongue or something and then he like pulled her arm back and twisted it.  He was being very kindergartener first grade boy behavior LOL  You hurt the people you love.

Edited by iheartChai - 17 May 2011 at 2:35pm
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Hmm, I am thinking.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index