Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ (Page 73)

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Lovey hugs to u know who

n we r friends nuffink more coz i have better co stars to u know who

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Originally posted by iheartChai

Thank you Uswah and Grace for the name.

Oh Grace, I thought you were talking about today's SBS segment and how Preeti shouldn't watch it before going to bed.  LOL  I haven't gotten the chance to rewatch the SBS segment which Selvy posted.

Yes, I was talking about SBS's segment today.  And I said Harshad has good relations with his co-stars.

But then I went on further to say...sort of don't forget.  Harshad hugs all his co-stars and he plays around with them all.

Remember the SBS where AG had bit her tongue and she couldn't talk very much and Harshad was calling her names like Tweetie and then he like pulled her arm back and twisted her arm.

He was acting like some little boy...picking on the girl he liked.

Very true. And it is good to have good relations with your co-stars otherwise it wouldn't look good.  As for hugging...well that depends on your co-star Wink  Some co-stars gives great hugs some give simple friendly hugs.

Exactly Evil Smile so should make you feel better nah?

I so want a surprise interview!  Maybe a surprise dance performance somewhere...V-day special was just awesome and super special cause it was a surprise...HC and AG rocked the stage for sure...loved their passionate dance.

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Awww, the PHingoli!

As someone once asked on the Kis Desh forum when people were playing the question game. 

How many times do you think it happened? ROFL

They showed us "one" of course it had to be interrupted like crazy Angry hate the CVs for that.

But then I say they showed it to us not fully 3 more times (Heer's B-day party, Prem buying all the baby gifts, morning after second marriage)

Yah actually its happened lots of time surely not infront of us but behind d curtains ...WinkLOL

Ohhh dnt know how much i hate CV's to ruin tht night which we waited with Premeer so long ...but atleast they give us one proper after thier second marriage but tht is also not happened ...infront of us grhhh
but i luv tht SBB seg of this Phingoli atleast there is more romance frm this oneWink

Edited by uswah - 17 May 2011 at 3:00pm
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
LOL Grace, yes it does make me feel better Evil Smile  Cause no one can ever duplicate that kind of hug no matter what.

As for Premeer's first night.  Yeah, well thanks to stupid Veera. Angry Angry Angry  I say twice.  I think there could have been more but we can thank Veera for ruining that moment.  Then there is Gayatri.  Man, do I hate that woman.  Angry She had Prem throw Heer out right after their...ummm...well you know what I mean.  LOL
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Im gna post up an article of Harshad i fink u wanna read like near the end of it
iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

LOL Grace, yes it does make me feel better Evil Smile  Cause no one can ever duplicate that kind of hug no matter what.

As for Premeer's first night.  Yeah, well thanks to stupid Veera. Angry Angry Angry  I say twice.  I think there could have been more but we can thank Veera for ruining that moment.  Then there is Gayatri.  Man, do I hate that woman.  Angry She had Prem throw Heer out right after their...ummm...well you know what I mean.  LOL

I always laugh and make fun of that night.

I mean in real life people would be in their birthday suits...I really don't think they would just open up the door like that LOL and then the bed would be all a mess.

Seriously...*ahem* just happened and then out the door one of them goes.  That's just horrible!
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Atleast coz of ahem we got Chahat the link that will bring Premeer together no matter what

Ok check this out

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

I always laugh and make fun of that night.

I mean in real life people would be in their birthday suits...I really don't think they would just open up the door like that LOL and then the bed would be all a mess.

Seriously...*ahem* just happened and then out the door one of them goes.  That's just horrible!

You know what I was thinking Grace, if Premeer's love scene was shown like they do here...LOL, I know for sure all Premeer fans would have been dead by then.  That would be the most watched video on youtube by Premeer fans. 

Ok, I have admit.  I didn't watch that scene so many times because Veera just pissed me off.  Like Uswah said, you wait so long for a scene like this and they ruin it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index