Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ (Page 17)

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Joined: 13 November 2005
Posts: 20339

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Originally posted by sweta2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5a_b_IuJZ8
loved dis part its cute and funny prem pretending to get angry on heer
 
LOL Swati, that is a great scene between Prem, Heer and Preet.  Poor Preet, he loves Prem and Heer so much that he would do almost anything and everything for them.  Preet begging for forgiveness down on his knees was hilarious.  And his "Main Hoon Na" part was LOL.
 
Thank you for sharing this scene with us.  I needed to laugh this morning.
 
ya no need to thank me me too loved these scenes they were lovely

Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Joined: 20 August 2009
Posts: 2756

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by Aymee

Good morning everyone.
 
I will be kind of busy today but I will try to stop by whenever I can.
 
I hope everyone is having a good day.
 
 

Hey Lisa Hug

I hate it that whenever your on i can't come!Cry well I'm not so active these days cause of my exams
and i just came home form my first exam a few minutes ago...and now gotta go revise for my exam 2morrow!

looking forward to catching up with you after exams!Embarrassed

Good luck with cooking and cleaningThumbs Up
 
Hug big hug right back at you Abby.  Awww, I missing you too.  I agree we always miss each other because of our time zones.
 
Now that you are busy with your exams and I am busy at home, we always miss each other.
 
Abby good luck with your exams.  I wish you only the best for you. Big smile
-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aymee

Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Originally posted by Aymee

Good morning everyone.
 
I will be kind of busy today but I will try to stop by whenever I can.
 
I hope everyone is having a good day.
 
 

Hey Lisa Hug

I hate it that whenever your on i can't come!Cry well I'm not so active these days cause of my exams
and i just came home form my first exam a few minutes ago...and now gotta go revise for my exam 2morrow!

looking forward to catching up with you after exams!Embarrassed

Good luck with cooking and cleaningThumbs Up
 
Hug big hug right back at you Abby.  Awww, I missing you too.  I agree we always miss each other because of our time zones.
 
Now that you are busy with your exams and I am busy at home, we always miss each other.
 
Abby good luck with your exams.  I wish you only the best for you. Big smile

I know we always miss each other for some reason or the other...but after exams I'll surely catch up with you as then I'll be on holidays and can come here any time!Big smile

Thank-you sooo much LisaBig smile...
sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Joined: 13 November 2005
Posts: 20339

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCOwDnWBQ6Q
see this episode 29th july 2009 the famous prem dialogue prem's contribution
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Joined: 20 August 2009
Posts: 2756

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Swati, I really miss those day of Kis Desh.  Everyone on the show was happy and nice to each other.  I really did enjoy watching those episodes during that time. 

-Abigail- IF-Rockerz
-Abigail-
-Abigail-

Joined: 25 February 2011
Posts: 8230

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Okay Lovely ladies...gotta go now!

will catch up with you guys later!Wink

have fun chatting here! and with this i complete 1550 posts PartyLOL

Love you all HugHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweta2005

sweta2005 IF-Sizzlerz
sweta2005
sweta2005

Joined: 13 November 2005
Posts: 20339

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Okay Lovely ladies...gotta go now!

will catch up with you guys later!Wink

have fun chatting here! and with this i complete 1550 posts PartyLOL

Love you all HugHeart
 
wow congrats abby for completing 1550 posts
Aymee IF-Dazzler
Aymee
Aymee

Joined: 20 August 2009
Posts: 2756

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta2005

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCOwDnWBQ6Q
see this episode 29th july 2009 the famous prem dialogue prem's contribution
 
LOL.  Prem's contribution line was funny but those were tough times to watch. I understood why Heer was mad at Prem but still those scenes were hurtful to watch.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index