Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks girls for the links...never really noticed that before πŸ˜†

It looks like both happened...HC nose on AG's lips and then HC's lips on AG's nose 😈
uswah thumbnail
Hey thnx Grcae for sring thos seg i really Miss those days yr
 Wnt it back ...
iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: uswah

Hey thnx Grcae for sring thos seg i really Miss those days yr

Wnt it back ...

Anytime...love all the youtubers who still have those videos up.
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We all want those moments back Uswah 😭.

I really loved this scene.  Even though it was Babuji's dream, he was right though about Prem.  At first, it looked like Prem was accepting Heer's death but when Babuji came and saw Heer was dead, Prem went into denial and tried to wake Heer up.  It was such a sad scene.  When I saw it the first time I was 😭.
uswah thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

Thanks girls for the links...never really noticed that before πŸ˜†

It looks like both happened...HC nose on AG's lips and then HC's lips on AG's nose 😈

NP yr ...its  r pleasure to to get in ur notice those things πŸ˜‰

Yah Actually HC answer wht would be here i thought all d time bcoz u see AG is so relax bfore tht Bed rolling but after tht see her face expresion chnge for a bit ...like she is embressed😳
iheartChai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aymee

I really loved this scene.  Even though it was Babuji's dream, he was right though about Prem.  At first, it looked like Prem was accepting Heer's death but when Babuji came and saw Heer was dead, Prem went into denial and tried to wake Heer up.  It was such a sad scene.  When I saw it the first time I was 😭.

That was such a sad scene.

Prem loved Heer so much.

He probably would have chosen death if it really happened.  Thank goodness in the end it was just Bauji's dream.
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yah Actually HC answer wht would be here i thought all d time bcoz u see AG is so relax bfore tht Bed rolling but after tht see her face expresion chnge for a bit ...like she is embressed😳

I don't think Additi was expecting Harshad to literally fall right on top of her that is why she has that surprised look on her face.  In the second bed rolling scene, you can see Harshad landed on his side right away.

But here is my questions for you ladies.  Harshad have said that he and Additi would practice their scene, how do you think they practiced these scenes.  Embarrassed
uswah thumbnail

Haan yr i really all those moment back how much i miss those days when they r together and doing so much masti 😭

i too luv tht scene but at d end when he jump from d cliff na its look litle clumzy ...but tht Scene when he try to wake her up na its so beautifully picturized and u know there is also one funny thing u guys notice when Lalit cme here na on d spot na see behind People who r walking on tht place they r just doing prade one by one ...its really funny when ever i watch this scene na i am actually laughing so much to see tht prade behind Lalit ...πŸ˜†πŸ€£
iheartChai thumbnail

Well, it was her first time doing such a romantic scene.

Harshad had some prior experience before but this was probably the first time he really had a lot of these types of scenes since Kis Desh was romance and passion.

Probably from here he's gotten even better at these scenes and can pull them off perfectly now.

After all AG said Kis Desh was her growing period...she learned a lot...where to stand, take her cues, her spots, the lighting, how to romance with your co-star
iheartChai thumbnail

I don't think Additi was expecting Harshad to literally fall right on top of her that is why she has that surprised look on her face.  In the second bed rolling scene, you can see Harshad landed on his side right away.

But here is my questions for you ladies.  Harshad have said that he and Additi would practice their scene, how do you think they practiced these scenes.  😳

Hehe very 😈 Lisa...very 😈

A very good question in deed too.  Um, in their trailer? 🀣

I think that is why rumors started about them seeing one another πŸ˜†

I think HC once said in an interview how he use to kick AG out of his trailer.  And AG complained because he was trying to workout or something.