~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ - Page 55

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by iheartChai

Premeer fans dead after that for sure in fact a lot of people πŸ˜†...Hey first time in Hindi TV Serial History...an actual "bed-love making" scene πŸ˜ˆ ...Premeer could pull that off.

Harshad does admit when it comes to those scenes he's the character and he kind of lets the scene take him 😳  Oh, boy would he and AG have a lot of explaining to do to their families at home ☺️ 🀣

Explaining is the least of his worries.  He said in one of his recent articles that his family watches his show with him.

Can you imagine Harshiti doing a love scene like ours and then number of times he would be Blushing in front of his family.  πŸ˜†
I cant view the birthday video where Harshu teases Additi coz shes not talking to him plz sum1 gimme the direct link to it

@Uswah - thanks for the SBS Phingoli report...I wish we got to see the hands...that would have been 😍 for one of the most romantic couples...their *ahem* wasn't as romantic as it should have been.  No bed rolling...no morning after...nothing

Sadly, Premeer's morning after is not what Premeer fans ever expected or even wanted.  😑

Thnx Preeti fir shring d article i say na he is d one who is more Hyper to doing this kind of scenes ...πŸ˜‰ we also miss those days
And No Lisa he is actually sleeping i remem bcoz Ag look lot of time to doing tht scene she feel so shy then d director of d show is lying on d bed with HC and portray d scene infront og AG tht how u should do it ...And HC is bore so he sleep and u know reportes said we think there is in HC brain we think Dostana part 2 start🀣
Lolz buh she was feeling shy na thats y lolz
Oh thank you for clearing that up Uswah.

I guess Harshad is the type that can sleep anywhere.  πŸ˜† 

It was nice to see Additi shy though.
Originally posted by uswah

Thnx Preeti fir shring d article i say na he is d one who is more Hyper to doing this kind of scenes ...πŸ˜‰ we also miss those days
And No Lisa he is actually sleeping i remem bcoz Ag look lot of time to doing tht scene she feel so shy then d director of d show is lying on d bed with HC and portray d scene infront og AG tht how u should do it ...And HC is bore so he sleep and u know reportes said we think there is in HC brain we think Dostana part 2 start🀣

πŸ˜† Donstana part 2?!

While HC deserved the sleep since he's tired...in the end AG was going to be laying down next to him.
Lolz its just weird doing a scene like that which has sooo many people like the lighting poeple directors spot people etc

πŸ˜† Donstana part 2?!

While HC deserved the sleep since he's tired...in the end AG was going to be laying down next to him.

πŸ˜† Yeah, he was way too comfy.  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Aymee

Explaining is the least of his worries.  He said in one of his recent articles that his family watches his show with him.

Can you imagine Harshiti doing a love scene like ours and then number of times he would be ☺️ in front of his family.  πŸ˜†

Oh man...the love scenes here can get pretty racy...he would be all ☺️...his sister would be like "OMG Bhaiya I had no idea you were like that" 🀣