~*~ Girlz Only CC #9-We are all MAD N BAD[IO] ~*~ - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Hello lovely ladies

okay so I'm totally exhausted...I tell you its never easy to have 3 exams in a row! O gosh I'm so sleepyyy but can't sleep as I have to revise! I feel so dead right now!

@uswah: They sent me a Pm in the evening when I was gone for the exam...and then I came home and checked it...then got busy and just came to IF now! actually I never knew we had one in desh forum they told me it was in navya forum...I just found out by myself it was in desh forum!
sorry for forgetting to tell you I was so caught up with all the revision I need to do! sorry...

Its ok Abby i m finbe now and Wish her now in her thread ...i know u busy its Ok Relax and concentrate on ur studies๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Im sorry guys i had no idea about it myself ๐Ÿ˜• i came across it in the Navya forum n then when i went to the Desh Forum i saw it there too

It's not your fault Preeti. 

Look at this...look at how loved you are...we're here complaining about not receiving a PM for your birthday thread.

Happy 18th Birthday! ๐Ÿฅณ

What time is it in UK I thought we be out partying with friends.
Originally posted by iheartChai

I'm reposting this comment cause the person who PM rarely comes to Kis Desh forum but ended up fighting with a certain group of people.  And now has PMed me...just wondering if the person has asked to become friends with you all.

Grace yup someone has added me I got a buddy request! can you Pm me the name so i could tell u if its the same person! I don't knw who that person is at all!๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by ...Harshiti...

Grace yup someone has added me I got a buddy request! can you Pm me the name so i could tell u if its the same person! I don't knw who that person is at all!๐Ÿ˜•

me too got it pm me the name i can tell u

It's not your fault Preeti. 

Look at this...look at how loved you are...we're here complaining about not receiving a PM for your birthday thread.

Happy 18th Birthday! ๐Ÿฅณ

What time is it in UK I thought we be out partying with friends.

Its half 7 we are out gna have dinner in a post restaurant ๐Ÿ˜† parties on friday after the end of all exams...

N can u PM me the names too coz i have people adding me too

3 Exams?  I thought you had only one Biology.

It's cool Abby...you need to go study...how many more exams?

Yup I had bio written exam on monday...bio practical today! and now math 2morrow! 6 more to go after these 3! 

Can u guys unreserve ur reserves in my shop plz i wanna read ur comments
Arre who is tht person guys tell me about it ...
Originally posted by uswah

Its ok Abby i m finbe now and Wish her now in her thread ...i know u busy its Ok Relax and concentrate on ur studies๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh uswah but I still feel bad! Glad your okay now!
will be back to studying in a bit!๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm reposting this comment cause the person who PM rarely comes to Kis Desh forum but ended up fighting with a certain group of people.  And now has PMed me...just wondering if the person has asked to become friends with you all.

I hate when people like that comes to our forums and starts a fight for no reason.  Who is this person Grace plz do tell us.  Or you can PM if you like.

I have been busy these past few days.  Actually this entire month I will busy but I got some free time. 

Right now I am off to eat lunch.

@ Preeti, I hope you are having a good birthday.  Someone might have already asked you this question but are you plans (or what were your plans) for today.