Rang Badalti Odhani

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~:Mere Rang Mein:~ reply Pg 69 :) (Page 46)

angel_9 Goldie

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
hey mani di...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

will comment in detail  tomorrow for all the parts...

amazing update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
super sper super super super

fr a min i too felt has shaan gobne back to his old days or wat but wen he came back i was sooo reliefed...lovely:)

thnks mani fr d sunday treat:)

_sweet_ Senior Member

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Roshni_M IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
yeppe!!!!!!!!! update...Hug

superb di...

loved it...

shaan tells khanak's diff types of smiles... awww... so cute...

pag phera... hmmm... 

continue soon di...

i want to knw wat happens in d chat...  romance in terrace...

Edited by Roshni_M - 21 June 2011 at 9:09am

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Sooo beautiful !!
Poor Khanak feeling bad for her...She is feeling ignored...bechari !!
I hope the K Family realizes what a sweetheart she is and they accept her and she is not lonely...!
I hope Shaan takes care of her and doesnt go back to his "care a damn" attitude with her !
Loved the date...Poolside heart to heart talk...He is soo cute...He didnt decorate coz I wudve been too much work...Hehehe...
She loves him coz she CAN BE HERSELF with him and doesnt have to think before she acts and doesnt have to think about "what he will say/feel/think about her actions"...
Lovely Update !!

khwaish_245 Senior Member

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
for lovely update Hug

feel bad for khanak but it is understood from khandelwals and from khanak side too that it take time to adjust in new environment  and new person Unhappy

i  knew that he will definitely for his date  Wink ,,but i like the part when just she started crying Cry he came their and take her in his embraced , nice to feel their love,  though they are fiction still they make us feel like real and all this is definitely due to ur way of writing and giving every detail so beautifully

i want that side table watch , u described it so beautifully that i imagined it in my mind and i too want it for my side table

really , i don't know u can write such hot still not so bold and descent  about their 11 pm date

and burthal insist  of eating , take her to pool side hawa khilane LOL LOL

next update soon  of both Wink Wink LOL LOL

love u

RB81 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
hei mani,
i was looking for the update from yesterday..i'm happy finally we got one..
y couldn't shaan tell her where he is going?he simply left showing her everything in actions..
so khanak is left all alone in their room after 5 days and she is wondering how fast things happened and she is married to SK..and she accepted the fact thinking this "She shrugged to herself, 'Whatever !!...sometimes it is okay to go with the flow... it is fine to behave against your usual self...sometimes..." the way u described the blue saree was so nice..i immediately had the thought abt it..and my naughty mind wished shaan to be there..
khanak's inner turmoil was written very well mani..she wondering if everything is alright..and now actualli i thought of kaan pakdofying shaan..will any husband leave his bride like this for so long..as per the timing i calculate he must have left around 3 r 3.30..n there she is all alone in his house where there is ppl not willing to see her as his wife and somehow he persuaded them..wat will the bechari do..that too just afterr 5 days of their marriage..comfort wont come very soon na..poor thing started to worry abt that..
nearly after 3 hrs(7.30) ruchi came there to call her as few of the relatives r leaving..n she was searching for shaan..by 8.30 dadi said her that "Let's go for dinner" and she is worried abt shantanu..by the way dadi said he was here half an hr back..but if so didnt he check is everything is ok with his wife..bad hubby..
daadi saying abt shaan's nature and saying "Tumhaari marzi….." when khanak said "Phir bhi dadi……..main wait karti hu." i really felt bad for khanak in this situation..she needed the comfort of her hubby..just a look of concern was enough..and she badly wished to interact with his family n be one among them..
again khanak's fear like if his family really approved r not..poor girl..
ufff...finally our romeo got time to come..the way u wrote how well he observes her made me forget all the anger i had for him..he showed concern for her..but wat he did was not fair still..and s both have undying love for the other..but i strongly wish that shaan realises her insecurities n puts her in comfort zone with his family..
as the memory of where their relation started he wants her to call him SK n he'll call him K..that was sweet..the unique way..no one else call them by this name..its special for them..shaan feeling irritated that he couldnt take her for the date he planned for her due to the ritual..
but the pool side date was lovely..even though he didnt spend time in it..it was nice..she is happy that she can be herself around him n feeling that this is wat attracted her to him..the final lines were so nice mani..i loved it...wish to see his family members accepting her..as they said they r not evil..so i love to see them interacting first..let her take baby steps first..continue soon mani...

krock IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Go to top