Rang Badalti Odhani

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~:Mere Rang Mein:~ reply Pg 69 :) (Page 19)

RB81 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
really mani..thanks for updating..now i'll sleep happily..DancingDancingDancingDancingDancing
*editing my comments as i read*
ahhh..khanak's present state of mind..she is tormenting herself for wat she feels now for SK n wat she decided previously regarding her marriage..
this said a lot.."she had dreamt of a Prince Charming…. who loved none other than her……to whom, she was the most special person on this planet !!"..may be for SK she may not be the 1st but she is special for him i think..(did he really loved others..)..her thought about "how can she fall for someone?……..how on earth can she fell for a bad boy !!"
so in a very short duration of just 6 days SK analysed abt her very well saying she never acknowledged the real feelings in her..
portrayal of khanak's mind ClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar mani..now the more tried to free herself out of his hold on her mind.. the more she was  trapped..well said mani...
khanak never lifted her eyes off SK n he didnt give her a damn..there is really something abt this SK..
khanak couldn't even stand the thought of shelly n SK together..but she assumes..well this time lets see..she called shikha to give her company to return to the resort..
there she goes for another walk in the mean time while waiting for shikha..she heard whispers n thought it was shelly n SK..n she had all sort of emotions flowing thru..
wow!!!out of her behaviour she did hear wat was going on there..1st she confirmed it is shelly n SK..from their talk khanak should feel happy to some extent that he is not interested in shelly anymore..shelly wants SK to be a perfect boy friend..poor shelly..(look for someone else shelly as SK is now for only one person..his K)
marriage?really i'm also dumbfounded like shaan..
wow!!!shaan..he'll marry only he is in love with someone n shelly thought they r in love..really???now shelly got stumped with his answer..
shelly blamed shaan that he used her..wohh wohh wohh..wat was that girl?really u r impossible shelly..i feel she is over confident abt her..
wat?..shelly slapped him..ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked is she that perfect to do that to shaan..(i want to use all abusive words on her..)
khanak really felt happy..ahhh..ur prayers didnt help u from SK noticing u..
SK is giving her back wat she said him..he said her that he'll assume that she followed him..
really shaan didnt feel bad when she laughed at him..n he didnt even react to shelly for the slap..i feel SK is a gentleman..he reminded himself abt the promise n moved away from her..(kudos to u shaan for ur self control..)
hearing her scream he was near her at the spur of a moment..really he cares for her..(i'm loving this shaan mani...) something bit her..n she dont want him to see it n touch her..y did u think its abt u SK..its abt her SK..she cant control her anymore if u go too near..dont get her wrong yaar..see my thoughts "I trust you SK………but not myself…… I want to tell you how much I love you……but can't!!" u gave it in apt words..that is a wonderful writer..
*sigh* both of them didnt speak anything after this short encounter..
HugHugHugHugHugHugHug the part was no so short mani..thanks again for updating..mmmwwwaaa...

Edited by RB81 - 31 May 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHug thnk u sooo much mani fr updating:)

it was simply superb...do u even frealise tht yr a master at ffs...not kidding u r n i love everything u write ...it was perfect n i cant stop thinking wat will follow next here:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roadsidejunkey Goldie

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Ohk the first half of the story totally gave a way to smethng else ahem ahem..the typewala part was Hilarious...the bug bite i thought she was faking it but noo...it is as realistic as Tres Pro!update jaldi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krock IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
wow mani di...what update yaar...this is msater pice ha...kya likha hain im ...felling happy...i love sk he is real gentelman i knw he bad guy but still he sgentelmen stick to hi spromises...he broke up with shelly nice...and marrige seriouly she is nut case...poor sk ktni baar slap kyega but i love his dilog ur hazrdous to my helth awww cute and i love the piining down on piler he aclled her crzy women...ha ha i love fuming in anger shaan...its kind of sexy he eh...and i love the dialog i trust u but nt myself ohhh mani di u rock yaar...u the best ff writes i ahve ever scen...and he so cute i love sk...this love story is epic...and diatnce also cant amke them part...i love ur ff awsome story Clapplz update soon haDay Dreaming

jparker IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Sigh... thank god... you upated!!!!
 Day Dreaming Day Dreaming *Back in SK land...* Please Do no Disturb... * Duh...me reads fast to savour later... and then urges Mani to rush to draft new update...WinkEmbarrassed
Lovely one... detailed reply later...Big smile

christmas Senior Member

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming your shaan.
you really cannot help whom you fall in love with.
completely understand khanaks predicment. but i hope she sees him for his sincerity and honesty...
if this is a quick rushed update. i canot wait for a detailed one:)
thank you thank you!

dishbhan Goldie

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update ... Finally she does understands that she does feel for him and is staring at him all the time. .. but how come he did not notice...they say that if someone stares at u even if u dont know u feel that u are stared at ...

she eavesdropped on their private convo ... itna desperation!

This Shaan is really cool ...

aage kya hoga ... she will pursue him? I doubt, so what happens next dear ... pls update soon ...

_sweet_ Senior Member

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Thanx thanx thanx
Thanx thanx thanx
Thanx thanx thanx
small bt cute update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top