Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
der journey till mumbai.wowww its gona b hawt.,plzzz cont soon...
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 OMGGG wht a mindblowing update mani i am loss of words u make me speechless every time .wht an awesome update goshhh ahhh this is sooo freaking nice .the pain she went thru when the insect bit her and she coming to know that he was also going thru the same pain .he offer her drive back i so  wanted her to go with him and she did .the drive back to mumbai .there talk the slippers thing was funny he telling her that she has ocd ..and the argument that follwed .she making him angry on asking when will mumbai come .gosh when he shouting on her  i felt the pain with her had tears rolling in my eyes reading the entire convo she getting down and walking he following her back asking for forgivness and she being still angry .and finally he lifting her up a taking her in 😍 . u left me hanging mani wht next  i am so eager now once again a wonderful heart touching update πŸ€—
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei mani,
thanks for the lovely update..mmwwaaa..hugs to u..really happy that u took ur time to update n u didnt gave a chota part n make us trouble u more for the next part..now this SK & K are slowly growing on me..earlier i was very much engrossed with ur crazy khanak n jerk shaan of TresPro..i still love them..but these are sharing space with them now..
poor khanak..couldnt tolerate the pain n the thought of SK soothed her..that was something mani..she is very well aware of her feelings for SK but doesnt want to accept it as she is afraid that her reputation will be in stake if seen with him..(with his reputation any girl who cares abt reputation will think that way..but poor SK really loves her..as i said i loved this SK when u posted the part part1 as OS)
she really wanted to thank him..thats nice..but did she thought abt whether she'll get a chance to meet him r not?coz as u have said if she had left with others definitely she wont be meeting him na?(r was she planning to call him to thank?)
when they both met in the mid of the stairs..i felt like seeing flash back when K recollected abt them..loved it..(related it to the flashback in the show)
i was thinking will they speak n they did..the way they conversed i felt it was a casual one..that was nice..both didnt hesitate to answer the other n they genuinely gave the reasons..he even said he overdrank..
SK feeling bad as K said she'll take bus to mumbai..oh my god..pls let them both talk freely wat they think abt the other n wat their fears are..mainly K coz SK already let her know wat he feels..
so she thanked him for taking the bug out..really i wondered how did he know abt the pain..i thought may be he could have got bitten by some bug earlier when he came with his family..(but haila a scorpion stung)
i loved the way he didnt took off immediately..some how he managed to take her with him in his car..the way u put things together is just awesome mani..
seeing his swelling now she knows(me too) how he knows abt the pain..i'm loving the way these two converse mani..K felt guilty as she thought its all coz of her..loved his sarcastic comment to her "I was thinking that you don't even realize that people might be hurt because of you.." and she acted as if she didnt know wat he is talking..
wow!!!they r going to ride together..i'm loving it..and he said "Trust me K.."(i too suggest u should K..once a bad person is always not a bad person..being with right people n given an opportunity people change..give him a chance dear..)
when she offered the oinment earlier he denied it n didnt gave an answer..now he gave an answer that "I want to feel the pain.. I want to go through it.."(y SK y?give the reason out loud..)
their discussion over OCDs..i felt as if they were best pals while discussing abt his mom..i too enjoyed the way they talk..
did he meant she is avoiding him with "U dont know wat u want"
mani u r simply gr8..we all used to feel bad for the way these guys used to wear shoes in their bed,soft n where not in the show..(May just opened a topic for that..)u incorporated it very well here..tussi gr8 ho..
she compared their story with princess n knight..really dont trouble them with their feeling s for long mani..let them have their moment..he is proud abt his car being earned from his own earning..loved that..
poor khanak she asked him "how far is mumbai?" just to treasure the moments being spent with him..but he snapped her out..i wont blame him too..with wat she had said him earlier anyone would think that way..n he genuinely asked sorry for hurting her..but poor khanak couldnt control her tears..(K its coz u love him a lot n v can never stand when our loved one snap at us like this..)
she left the car n started walking in the opposite direction..i thought they'll have another night out in the village with the pace she went..but SK scooped her in his arms..loved it mani..wonderful..(K dont stop urself from having ur hands around his neck..hold him tight n treasure the moment..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)
mani darling continue soon..cant wait for the next part..πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Manita Di just loved the update!
_sweet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!! The journy is speechless of shanak...mai khudko khanak k yha dekh rhi thi... 😳
manidi u r greatπŸ‘πŸΌ
_sweet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WOW!! The journy is speechless of shanak...mai khudko khanak ki jgha dekh rhi thi... 😳
manidi u r greatπŸ‘πŸΌ
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gosh, u always end up in exciting point making us hook to it till u update next part

lovely update
i m loving this ff too

next part update soon of both ur ff
πŸ€— πŸ€—
shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey manita i loved d update it ws simple awesome pls continue soon
Just.Shanak thumbnail
Omg !! i had exams and I missed so much !!
I read this every part but couldn't comment
will comment on each part separately now !!

Part 6 was muahhh !!!!
love you

PS - coming back with detailed comments
dishbhan thumbnail
wow ... true gentleman he is to offer her ride to bus stn and then to Mumbai as well.

gussa aa jata hain kabhi kabhi ... ismein itna rone wali kya baat thi ... but shayad main hoti tho bhi aise ro deti ... maybe not ... LOLz

So, he picked her and dumped her in the jeep just like Shaan did to Khanak in the episode when she leaves the house 2nd time just before his and Natasha's wedding... he was also in a jeep na ... sahi !!!!

I know how handsome he looked in that white shirt ... and slight stub ... too good hain ji ... perfect scene matching ...

waiting for the update ... Trespro kab update kar rahi hain ... waiting for that too ...

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago