mani di
loved it.excellent writing
πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ
πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ€—β˜ΊοΈ
christmas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
brilliant! as always...

though the family esp his mom comes across as a bit negative-ish. i dont completely disagree. it all seems so rushed.

true tho that when in those initial phases..or love in general blinds you. now whether its real love or just you think your in love is a different story...it can make you impulsive. so tho it seemed a bit uncharacteristic for khanak i was also not completely a surprise.

the family pov is understandable...so is the lovers...

waiting to see how you make their relationship to be.

the two are super cute. its like her thoughts were...as if they've been dating and married for a while.

can i be greedy and ask for trespassers update soon!:)

thank you to you and jess! for the awesome update.
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update

ur way of writing is such that it always seems like every thing is happening in front of  our eyes ,
lovely and sweet convo between them is so natural , loved it

now plz plz plz update trespro soon 😑
 y u r always checking our patience with trespro by updating it weekly only 😭 😭
😭Edited by suchi_245 - 12 years ago
preiti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whoa!!! loved it Manita.Its superb..I am enjoying this story a lott!!!!!!!!! Wish it turns into reality.!!! hmmmπŸ˜›
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cutenesss!!

Maha-adorable update!! This Shaan is toh total rebel!! πŸ˜†
And he is so right abt being angry for predicting his divorce...its like they just dont want to give it a chance..and are superficially fooling themselves n others...

The newly weds and their ahem-ahem🀣 
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

hei mani,
i didnt reserve space actually..
n to be clear i read all the parts..

so i as u wished the immediate response for the updates..

PART 7
their decision in getting married was gr8..
but at the end of the part it was quite a pleasant surprise that she was "Mrs.Shantanu Khandelwal"..
n i was wondering how did this happen within a week..

PART 8
so u decided to throw some light reg. their marriage..
so shaan was very clear in his reasoning..wat he said seemed to be right at that time..
his parents shud have dreamed a lot abt his marriage..so their reaction is accepted..but madz need not predicted abt his divorce..
shaan is very romantic we know that n he never misses a chance with his wifey now..

PART 9
there again his familt discussing abt his decision..n daadi ma liked the girl when madz said abt her qualities as negatives..love daadi ma..n shaan heard abt their discussion..we cant blame him for reacting like that..he has taken life's gr8 decision n when everyone around u says that it'll end soon..thats not fair..i loved the challenge between madz n shaan..
the rituals were explained so well..but one line gave me a real bad feeling..may be its like haunting me.."
Not even once, it crossed their minds that they were commiting a mistake" will they get divorced...is this marriage a impulsive decision made by shaan..is it going to be a mistake..hope they live together..but who knows wat is cooking in ur head for them..
hope daadi liked her by now..shaan is always full on naughty..i really dont want them to have a serious fight n give his parents a chance to say mein ne kaha na..i'm sure that khaank will get along well with his family members n they'll like her..the shanak moments are 😍
😍😍😍😍😍 i'm loving it..

PS: thanks jess for holding mani around here..
mani many of us noticed that u were not around a lot but u mentioned abt ur work in the last update too na..so we understand..waise TresPro bhi update karo na.. 

ramani ur line in red , i also thought about it while reading and my heart starts beating fast but then i leave it by thinking that may be i  m too much reading in between the lines but when u highlighted the same, again i m restless

i too think by this one line mani di will continue her story ahead that really shaan has taken a decision too fast and their will be some though time for both of them but in end they both will sail safelly in their boat

sorry mani di if i m wrong

Edited by suchi_245 - 12 years ago
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ramani and Suchi...I went back and checked that line again...

I'm sorry to have created that confusion !!!

Don't read that line as a single line but read it with next three lines !!

it is like this --

They are so sure of their love that not even once it crosses them that they are making a mistake...everybody around them present in teh wedding thinks that this marriage won't last...they know that but it hardly bothers them...so they look at each other and smile !!

It might be a rushed marriage...because Shaan has some valid reasons...he knew that someone might cause problems...including his family...he didn't want Khanak to back out seeing his family's response !!

Now, Khanak doesn't know what his family thinks about her !!!

The marriage was a rushed one but the love that happened between them was not baseless...they saw some qualities in each other along with the attraction and confessed that they are in love...

After confession...marriage has to happen...6 days or 6 months...doesn't matter :: Shaan's theory !!

And apart from this --

Don't worry...won't make it like what you both are thinking !!

Wait and Watch...you won't be disappointed...
it is a different story !!!
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Ho tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
Sapne teri chahaton ke, sapne teri chahaton ke
Dekhti hoon ab kayee
Din hai sona aur chaandi raat ban gayi
Hoo tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi

For manita diπŸ˜ƒ
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Oh thanx 4 clearing di
now i m relaxed and waiting for how will story move ahead but i m dead sure u will never disappoint except in one case and that is when is trespro going to b updated 😑 😑
_sweet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope k khanak shaan k pariwar k saath jldi adjustment krle...
shaan ka ye character tmhare ffme dekhkr muze gana suz rha hai...
"Aap jaisa koi mere zindagi me aaye to baat ban jayeee ohhooo baaat ban jaaye"
superb part 😳