love it
update soonnn
bless yu

thanks

thnx a lot :)
vmpp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Another great update Tina! Love the dilemma Ahem and Gopi are in...;)
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vmpp

Another great update Tina! Love the dilemma Ahem and Gopi are in...;)

nilli_r thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, juz started reading ur ff..itz amazing.. luv da chemistry between Gopi and Ahem :)
Continue soon !!
gopakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tina, you are doing a great job, I am totally hooked and wait for your updates. ðŸ˜Š
tina_1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nilli_r

Hey, juz started reading ur ff..itz amazing.. luv da chemistry between Gopi and Ahem :)
Continue soon !!

thnx a lot :))
tina_1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gopakshi

Tina, you are doing a great job, I am totally hooked and wait for your updates. ðŸ˜Š

tina_1234 thumbnail

Part-7

in the morning rashi came out wearing a denims jeans and a black t-shirt and gopi wearing a pink salwar kammez...gopi's hair were loosely tied and her red cheeks complemented her dress
kokila--aao beti!!!the breakfast is ready
rashi--ji auntie ji
sonal served every1 and than sat beside jigar...
only one person was missing and it was none other than ahem...
rashi--auntie ahem kahan hai???
kokila--beti woh kissi kaam se bahr gay ahai abhi aa jayega...

well they spent the afternoon chatting with one anothr ...by that tym ahem was also home ...
it was evening and it was time for gopis masi and uncle to arrive...so they went to their room and started packing their luggage
meanwhile jitu and urmila came to modi house ...

The shahs were very appreciative of the hospitality by the modis. 

"kokila ji…..aap logon ney hamari bacchiyaon ki bahut achche se khatirdaari ki…..ab sagaayi ki tayyari karte hain… and i think day after tomorrow is a good day ...we can hold a small get together " urmila squeezed kokilas hand hands 

Chirag and jitu n also exchanged hugs. rashi was expecting some form of intimacy from ahem, but he just shook her hand, "i enjoyed your company" his eyes were trying to locate gopi.gopi was busy packing her and rashis luggage... at last she completed it and called hariram to carry it downstairs..
ahem--mein jaata hoon
ahems's eyes had a very tender look, "I have come here to say goodbye to my friend…." He came closer and sqeezed her hands and then planted a kiss on her forehead. gopi closed her eyes and a tear escaped from them. She remained silent and softly said, "Thank you ahem….I am sorry maine tumhey galat samjha….." They both stood there staring into each other's eyes……there was only love in them for each other…..
i hope rashi didi tumhare saath hamesha khush rahengi !!!!!!

ahem turned around to leave but turned back, "Can I call you on your phone sometimes?" 

gopi nodded and smiled through her tears….. dat night he culdnt sleep nicely

Next morning, everyone was busy talking about having the "sagaayi" ceremony the next day.ahem was restless and desperately needed to talk with someone. "sonal bhabhi…yes….she can help me" he went to Jigar and sonal's room. sonal was laying out her sarees on the bed, trying to decide what she would wear for the ceremony. 

"ahem…aao…kuch kehna hai?" she smiled and invited him inside 

"Bhabhi…wo….aapki help chahiye…" ahem said 

ahem's red and swollen eyes told her that he had not slept all night. She teased him, "kyon….pyar mein neend udd gayi hai kya?" 

"Kuch aisa hi samajh leejiye…..parr jo aap soch rahi hain….waisa nahin hai.." he sat down on the bed and buried his head in his hands. 

sonal kneeled down on the floor and looked at him, "ahem…..if my observation is not wrong….you are in love with gopi!" 

"Bhabhi!….aap ko kaise pata?" ahem looked up in disbelief 

"You know ahem…tumhari aur Jigar ki personality bahut different hai parr ek cheez mein tum dono bilkul ek jaise ho…." 

"Wo kya bhabhi?" 

"Tum dono ki aankhein tumhare dil ki baat saaf saaf bolti hain…..bas unhey padhney wala chahiye" she winked at him 

"Bhabhi ….please help me….yeh engagement….I don't want to go ahead with it…" he sounded desperate. 

"I am very happy for you ahem…..I feel gopi is the right girl for you aur mera bhi faydaa hai….I would rather have her as my sister-in-law instead of you know who…" she laughed and got up, "ab tayyar ho jao….I will manage the rest" 

ahem got up and hugged sonal, "You are the best….bhaiya is so lucky!" 

Jigar walked in from the bathroom, "Arre yeh devar-bhabhi mein kya mili-bhagat ho rahi hai….?" 

"Bhaiya…..yeh hamari secret hai" ahem winked at sonal and left.

sonal called the shahs...

"Aunty….mujhey aap sey ek zaroori baat karni hai…"sonal said

Haan…bolo beti…" 
"Wo….engagement baad mein nahin karr saktey?….Darr asal ahemchahta hai…uskey sarre dost bhi ceremony mein shaamil ho...woh sab abhi india mein nahin hai….main mom dad sey bhi baat karr loongi….." sonal modi tried to read Urmila's expression. 

"Beta….kal too bas choti si ceremony, sirf ghar waalon ke beech hai….baad mein ek badhi party karr lengey… tab uske sarre dost bhi attend kar lenge" Urmila tried to reason with sonal. 

"Wo…actually ahem ka best friend, ELESH abhi bahar hai…aur ahem uskey bina koyi naya kaam nahin karta….wo bachpan ke dost hain….harr kaam saath saath hi kartey hain…" sonal tried her best to convince Urmila 

"Achcha…main…rashi ke papa se poonch thi hoon…." Urmila wiped her hands and left the kitchen 

When Chirag and kokila heard about the possibility of delaying the engagement from sonal, Chirag got furious, "yeh….commitment ki baat hai sonal….it will not look nice…baad mein phir ek badhi ceremony karr sakthey hain…" 

ahem also walked in, "Dad….I need to tell you the truth…main rashi sey shaadi nahin karna chahta….I love someone else." 

Chirag's eyes turned red in anger, "What do you mean? Abhi ek hafte pehle maine jab tumsey pooncha tha ki tumhari nazar mein koyi ladki hai tho tab tumney inkaar karr diya tha….ek hafte mein aisa kya ho gaya?" 

ahem lowered his eyes and said softly, "Mujhey pyar ho gaya…dad" 

It was seldom that Chirag lost his temper with his sons. 

"Pyar go gaya! ahem tumney na jaane kitni ladkiyon ke saath pehley yeh kaha hoga….I don't believe ki ek hafte mein tumhey kisi se itna zyaada pyaar ho jaayega….I am sorry son, I think you are just shy of commitment but remember Chirag Modi is not…..WE ARE NOT GOING TO BACK OUT!" 

kokila intervened, "Zara ahem ko thoda time aur de do Chirag, engagement thode din baad jaakar hi karr lengey…..abhi itni jaldi kya hai….aakhir uski zindagi ka sawaal hai….kuch din sochega tho phir maan jaayega….I know my boy…" she affectionately patted his back in support

Chirag conceded, "OK….main Jitu se baat karta hoon….parr yeh batao…yeh doosri ladki kaun hai?" he looked at ahem

sonal interrupted, "Dad…wo uske barre mein baad mein baat karr lengey…pehle is engagement ko postpone kar lete hai" sonal was aware of the dynamics between the 2 sisters and she did not want gopi to get into trouble. She thought that later they would approach this subject tactfully. 

"OK….waise mujhey pata hai..ahem ko love-shove nahin huya hai…..yeh sab bahaane hain…..anyways we can wait a few days…..rashi is a good girl….she will understand…" Chirag said as he walked out of their room.

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part...the engagement is post-poned...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
great update i'm wondering how the Shahs will react to Gopi the younger sister to be chosen before older higher earning sister.