Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

verin bad boy&last part updated (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 38

-LoJaiN-

IF-Stunnerz

-LoJaiN-

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
thanx km that's sweet of u happy u like it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandy_nivren

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "verin bad boy&last part updated (Page 4)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-LoJaiN-

IF-Stunnerz

-LoJaiN-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
hiii guys thanx alot for ur comments really u r great guys happy that am with u here

part 2

nivi becomes so nervous and think is it a thief or whatConfused  she just be angry Angryand said i must tell dad ... nivi went and told her dad .he said no can't be sweeti just forget it and enjoy ur night ...verin : oh GOD thanx i scape what that girl doing in my house i will not be back till she leave ...he meets his friends and forget any thing and have fun.

times went nivi know verin family and love them and so them ...next day nivi is ready to go to collage and start eating her breakfast when her call her and said there is many things happen with boy called verin and he will be punish nivi ignore the news as she is not interested and said i will arrive soon ...verin came late and before he enter like a thief tojust check that mehman still there when he  be sure no one... sid saw him and said my dad slept long time ago and laugh at him verin said oh no am afraid to c that girl sid is confused he said u afraid girl does i hear it clearly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... verin laugh and say no not like that arry bhi she behaves like kids yar she will cry again if she saw me and i hate to c beautiful girl cry verin said that and wink . sid understand his joke and say oh let's go and sleep bro...verin wake up late but he feels that will be tough day to him as he saw that girl in his dream but most confused that they r friends not enemy he just laughs and drives to collage..

nivi arrives collage and be disappointed that all class is skip ( i really want that LOLLOLLOL hope my collage is skip 2) she got angry and decided to return home when her friends told her that principle wants her in his office now... when she go there she shocked that she found the same boy there she just want to go out but principle tell her to sit... verin become so angry when he saw her Angrywhat happen i will c this girl always or what and he just comedown when he remember sid's jokes. verin say to him self oh that's will be so tough study and this larki and i hate to handle  both of them og god help meConfused  ... both r wait to know what happen ... after 15 min there is a guy just enter and talk to principle after that principle left ...verin think this guys is in the same old i am i can told him that i must go home and act that am ill ...when he just try to open hin mouth the guy start talk and say we here to talk about ur projects guys ... verin said can i tell u about mine later ... the guy said no b'coz u will do it toghter and i want to told u what u will do ... the guy start talking after half an hour many thing happen in the principle room what happen ???? what verin feel and did ???? nivi loves verin or not ??????? who is that guy ????? will answer all this in the next part .

hope u enjoy guys love u all

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vavaponnu8889shubabegumtashu20suman4evrsandy_nivren-aamina-edwardcullen19SanaJasminelove_never_diesHappyMelody

kinshukkiaashiq

Goldie

kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
it is lovely lojain dii ...keep it up..

-LoJaiN-

-LoJaiN-

IF-Stunnerz

-LoJaiN-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
part 3

verin just be silent what happen am really impress how someone be like this and he is in the same age like me he arrives here with all this thoughts fab!!!!!! verin said oh can i know ur name and can i call u bro as we r in the same age.

the guy said am raj but am elder than u 2 years almost verin oh raj bro thanx u really make me love this project i will be with u always ... raj laugh and said no u will be with her all the time we want to make this collage great can we verin verin say ya we can we have every thing now ... nivi shocked twice first when she listen to raj oh well said he really explain the projsct juat waw and with some jokes she really like him another shock when she c verin interested in it how  play boy and so un care  person and ya now she know his name verin she thinks do i miss something or what can't be .

verin and raj start talking and nivi just hear and really enjoy about what they r saying .when they finished raj say gud bye and leave . nivi become nervous again but before she say any thing verin said look we stack here toghter i will not say any thing to u out of the project but plz don't made kid behavior we really need to succeed .. nivi said ok verin leave ... nivi vecome confused why she is feeling like that she really feel that she will lose something . she just ignore this feeling and leave .

when she arrived home she just told tam every thing and sleep without listen what tam will said... verin is so happy and hurry to tell sid every thing and that he is really enjoy working and studying ...sid happy 2 and said i will help u if u need ... verin said ya u can handle girl and i will handle study  things ... verin already start the begin of the project and with some help from his father 2... nivi become so nervous why she can't start it what she must do she just pick the phone and call verin's father and say want to talk to verin when he pick the phone she said i can't start can u tell me from where i must start  he tell her and she begin it happy that she starts it and becomes normal ...next day in collage they meet verin seem very serous she just ignore that and really they doing great on it (( guys u notice that verin is change little he loves to study now )))
nivi starts like him alot .

after 2 days nivi drives to get collage she stopped  ... verin arrived collage and already start searching for her but he didn't find her  ... in the evening nivi's father call verin and say where is nivi verin say he didn't c her today ... nivi is...? to find out just read part 4

love u guys  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vavaponnu8889shubabegumtashu20sandy_nivrensuman4evredwardcullen19SanaJasmineHappyMelody

-aamina-

IF-Dazzler

-aamina-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
LJ that was cute. Looking forward to
Part 4

-LoJaiN-

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
nice work LJ... loved it and waitin for part 4!!!!

-LoJaiN-

-LoJaiN-

IF-Stunnerz

-LoJaiN-

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
guys vm by requset hope u will like it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZSujbngUg4

salekh1

salekh1

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Really nice FF..