Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

verin bad boy&last part updated (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 38

ReshJ

IF-Rockerz

ReshJ

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Beautiful update jaan...loved it a lot!!!
Love u jaaannn...all te best for ur exams Big smile !!!!
Will wait for the next after ur exams!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "verin bad boy&last part updated (Page 37)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

Beautiful update jaan...loved it a lot!!!
Love u jaaannn...all te best for ur exams Big smile !!!!
Will wait for the next after ur exams!!!!

Resh jannn i miss u sooo much and am so happy u like it EmbarrassedHug

ReshJ

-Atiya-

IF-Dazzler

-Atiya-

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
beautiful update lj jaan Hug
luvd it!!

-ExceptioalMe-

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
thanx jann happy u like it 

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Back ...New Part ..Hope u Guys will like it ...Embarrassed

It's morning ..nivi is so happy after spending such a cute and awesome night she will not ever and never forget it ...now both nivi and verin reach the house ...nivi meets tasnim ...Tasnim i miss u so much my sis ...Tasnim is so happy meeting nivi from so long ...

verin saw sid and said sid am so happy for u bro just mam tell me ...Tasnim said nivi am pregnant...nivi be so happy and said congrats sis u r awesome will be a little sid here soon and she wink to her ...verin's mam comes to nivi and said why u be so far for long paita...nivi hugs her tiddly and said mam i miss u so much ...

now both Nivren in the room ...verin hugs nivi from back and said finally home when he try to kiss her his mam calls nivi ...nivi said will be back ...verin said oh no now i will seriously think to back to the farm house ...nivi smiles ...

nivi goes to verin's mam and said ya mam...verin's mam said i want u to make everything ready pita i know u r tired but when u here i can't see someone else do it perfect like u ...nivi said mam ya will do it sure ...nivi prepares everything...party time is so close ...it will be tomorrow ..nivi thinks it has been three days after we got back ...she be so busy she didn't see verin much she just so busy  thinking and looking out side from the window  ...while she is thinking verin enters the room and saw her thinking so deep ...verin walks slowly and just hugs  from back and said u must be thinking about me jan...nivi said ya i miss u so much ...verin said even me jan miss u so much now u will agree with me when i told u we must travel so far for some days..

nivi smiles and said ha papa i will be with u ...both laugh ...party time all is happy and all is just looking amazing ...NivRen is looking amazing together ...verin's mam calls nivi and said pita took this to the kitchen ...nivi said ok ...when she is walking she hears some ladies said u see nivi still didn't be pregnant may be she can be mam ...nivi just shocked what is this ...she walks so fast till she reach the kitchen ...she start to think ..is that right ...i can't be mam but am normal ...ya they r right we both married in the same day ...nivi start crying and wondering ...

when party is over ..she saw verin she tell him everything happen he said jan plz don't think about that ...they didn't know anything ...she said no we must go to the doctor ...verin said am sure u r normal jan but will go to make u feel good ...they went to the doctor ...result is out ..verin opens it ...nivi worries coz he didn't talk yet   

what will happen ...nivren can have kids or not ...coming up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

suman4evrButifuleyes-aamina-ReshJroops82UZIS-SilverDragon-

ReshJ

IF-Rockerz

ReshJ

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
After a long break got ur update jaan...
Loved it a lot...NivRen scenes wer soo sweet n romantic...
Now worried abt Nivi...hope shes perfectly fine...
Continue soon sweetie...love u...*hugs*...mwaah!!

-ExceptioalMe-

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 15 August 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
resh miss u yaraa

ReshJ

UZIS

IF-Rockerz

UZIS