Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

verin bad boy&last part updated (Page 32)

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Lj i loved it jaan,, nivi got jealous on niki... Nice dear... Continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Am Happy u like it dears love u moreee hugs
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
loji..really nice...keep going...love ya...:D

..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
happy u like it sana jannn hugs
UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
hey loji
my rockieTongueSmile
great updateClap
lov it so muchHeart

..Dreamer..

farstar Senior Member
farstar
farstar

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
great update

..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
new part ...hope u will like it guys

Nivi is so excited as nikiii know the town and know the beautiful place to go ….nivi wears a simple sari when she comes out nikiii said no nivii u must wear something else ….we r not going out for fun ….go and change …nivi be worried where we r going then I think u must tell me …nikiii said I tell u na don't worry u will have fun after end what we must do …go fast …nivi goes back to her room to change what will happen today …hope something good …

Nivi wears simple blue dress and when she come in front of nikiii ..nikii said waw verin is so lucky…god bless u both …so can we start out trip to mystery ….nivi wink and said ya true it's mystery for me shall we ….nikii drives the car and nivi whisper wawww awesome view she is seeing another part of this side …so beautiful an awesome ..even awesome weather …

No they arrive in the middle town …nivi surprised waww big building…nivi : nikiii what we will do here …nikiii smile and said will make new nivi here and she will have fun ….nivii so excited and said shall we go now …nikiii :sure why not ….

Now nivi is inside the building …suddenly she saw verin there when she wanna go to him she stop b'coz she saw agirl with him how's that girl and verin said he will go to raj why he lies to me …niviii starts walking she will know who is that girl …nikiii stops her and said let's go niviii said nikiii verin…nikiii becomes so worry and said nahiii verin is not here come on let's go …..

Nivi feels that there is something wrong …why nikiii becomes so nervous when nivi said she saw verin here …what is happening today …and where is verin if he is not here …nivi takes her phone and tries to call verin … rings  rings but verin doesn't pick up the phone ….nikiii saw nivi is trying to call verin again she stops her and said niviii plzzz be with me ….nivi tries to be with nikiii but there is many questions she want the answer ….

Nikiii said oh nivi plz don't worry every thing will be fine ….. nikiii and niviii go to the hair dresser first …nikiii said niviii meet my best friend sana …..nivi said hiii ..sana said hiii niviii am so happy that finally I meet u ….nikiii said oh sana stop it yarrr and we haven't time u must start I want her to be a queen today ….nikiii turns to nivi and said sana said this to every girl comes with me and wink…nikiii said niviii I must go now but will be back….sana said don't worry she will be like sandraila today …nikiii winks and said ya I trust ion u buddy …..nivi now becomes so nervous what is happening ….nikiii said nivi don't worry u will have fun when u will change ur look …and u willl be happy ……

Coming up …..nivi looking wawww….verin now just feels that his breath is stop and his heart is beating any more …..nivi is crying …..happy end

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_nivrentashu20gul....suman4evr-Atiya-ButifuleyesShooting.Star-Jafrina-UZISAlphabet26edwardcullen19FrozenRainwarglove_never_dies

gul.... Goldie
gul....
gul....

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
wow lj...so nivi is getting her makeover done...really liked ur update...but who's dat girl with viren..all dis must be preplanned by viren..ryt??

..Dreamer..

Go to top