verin bad boy&last part updated - Page 28

Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful update lj jaan πŸ€—
luvd it!!
thanx jann happy u like it 
Back ...New Part ..Hope u Guys will like it ...😳

It's morning ..nivi is so happy after spending such a cute and awesome night she will not ever and never forget it ...now both nivi and verin reach the house ...nivi meets tasnim ...Tasnim i miss u so much my sis ...Tasnim is so happy meeting nivi from so long ...

verin saw sid and said sid am so happy for u bro just mam tell me ...Tasnim said nivi am pregnant...nivi be so happy and said congrats sis u r awesome will be a little sid here soon and she wink to her ...verin's mam comes to nivi and said why u be so far for long paita...nivi hugs her tiddly and said mam i miss u so much ...

now both Nivren in the room ...verin hugs nivi from back and said finally home when he try to kiss her his mam calls nivi ...nivi said will be back ...verin said oh no now i will seriously think to back to the farm house ...nivi smiles ...

nivi goes to verin's mam and said ya mam...verin's mam said i want u to make everything ready pita i know u r tired but when u here i can't see someone else do it perfect like u ...nivi said mam ya will do it sure ...nivi prepares everything...party time is so close ...it will be tomorrow ..nivi thinks it has been three days after we got back ...she be so busy she didn't see verin much she just so busy  thinking and looking out side from the window  ...while she is thinking verin enters the room and saw her thinking so deep ...verin walks slowly and just hugs  from back and said u must be thinking about me jan...nivi said ya i miss u so much ...verin said even me jan miss u so much now u will agree with me when i told u we must travel so far for some days..

nivi smiles and said ha papa i will be with u ...both laugh ...party time all is happy and all is just looking amazing ...NivRen is looking amazing together ...verin's mam calls nivi and said pita took this to the kitchen ...nivi said ok ...when she is walking she hears some ladies said u see nivi still didn't be pregnant may be she can be mam ...nivi just shocked what is this ...she walks so fast till she reach the kitchen ...she start to think ..is that right ...i can't be mam but am normal ...ya they r right we both married in the same day ...nivi start crying and wondering ...

when party is over ..she saw verin she tell him everything happen he said jan plz don't think about that ...they didn't know anything ...she said no we must go to the doctor ...verin said am sure u r normal jan but will go to make u feel good ...they went to the doctor ...result is out ..verin opens it ...nivi worries coz he didn't talk yet   

what will happen ...nivren can have kids or not ...coming up
After a long break got ur update jaan...
Loved it a lot...NivRen scenes wer soo sweet n romantic...
Now worried abt Nivi...hope shes perfectly fine...
Continue soon sweetie...love u...*hugs*...mwaah!!

lj rockie😊

nice update dear πŸ‘
Aww LJ cute chapter my jaan. X
Nice comeback LJ, but poor Nivi she wants baby hehe, they can both work on it. Sorry bad of me hope everything turns out ok.

lovely update LJ...πŸ€—

KM...Roopz...Amina...and..Sanyana...thanx alot

Sanyyy...i hope that 2 ...tc

Last part

Verin said ..i tell u jan nothing is wrong with u '.nivi smiles and be so happy she holds him tidally  'verin be so confused  after a while nivi looks at verin 'verin changes his confused look and smiles to nivi..nivi said am so happy jan ..verin just kiss her in her forehead and said ..jan go home now and take rest I will be back after doing some work 'nivi smiles and said ok'

After nivi gone verin went direcly to the doctor and talked to him ..after a while verin be so happy that what he said to nivi is true she is ok 'when the doctor see the result again they both sure this is not nivi result and when they saw nivi result they sure now nivi is ok '.

Verin is at home now he searches for nivi ..he finds her praying ..he smiles and goes to her and prays with her 'after a wile tasnim comes and took  nivi to chat 'tasnim said sweetie don't worry u will be pregnant  soon 'nivi smiles and said ya dear ..tasnim said mother in low wants to talk to u 'Nivi goes and talks to mam she felt so comfortable after that 'they laugh lots when she tells her about verin childhood and how he trebles her lots  '.

After a week ''Verin comes back from works and finds nivi in their room ..she is reading novels ..he smiles and kisses her in her forehead he asks her about some papers ..nivi stands up but before she moves for a step she falls down verin hurry to her and said nivi jan r u ok ..nivi doesn't replay to him ..he just tooks her to the hospital ..after a while the doctor said ..she is ok and congrats mr verin u will be a father 'verin be soo happy and when nivi wakes up he told her ..she be so happy now '

Next morning 'verin be ready to go to office 'he comes to nivi and said u will not leave the bed and take care and he kisses her in her forehead '.nivi smiles and says bye 'after a while while nivi comes to the sitting room ..she finds tv open and there is kids program ..the program is about  couples 'husband and wife 'nivi start watching it and every min she laughs lots ..one of the scene ..when the husband comes to his wife and be so close to her he wants to kiss her ..he said u know what I want to do the wife comes closer and said ya u wants me to see this dirty spot on ur shirt don't worry I will clean it now ..all scenes is so funny she has lots of fun after a while his mother in low comes and join  her '..

After a while all the family comes and join them 'all family is so happy and really enjoying all live happy life 'and the story is end  '.

Hope u guys like the story 'plz guys I can't imagine any more scene ..if I write something I will post it as scenes 'NivRen always rock 'love u guys ..and plz forgive my mistakes

Edited by love-mystery - 12 years ago