verin bad boy&last part updated - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
thanx abhi and sandy happy u like it

part 4

Nivi is driving for collage suddanly her friend ria call her and say hi nani need us plz nivi come fast . nivi becomes so worry what happen she said ria said oh just come and u will know '''nivi change her way to go to them ''' when she has arrived she find that ria lied to her they r making party for her birthday '.. nivi laugh and said oh I must go to collage ria said oh no u will be here with us tell night we want to have fun.Nivi laugh and agree she is doing this for the first time .they have fun all day.

Nivi's father is worried he called verin '. All become worried what happen to nivi'''.. nivi come back last night and being sorry for late that she forgot to charge her battery '. Her father forgive her and said call verin he is worry nivi said no why he is not my brother oh dad plz I will meet him tomorrow .

Next day verin see her and she is ok '. Nivi ignore verin and that time when he notice that she is ignoring him he just smile '..verin return home and saw that will be party here he wonder and ask his dad what happen '''. He said oh ur brother is in love and he will engaed tonight 'verin run to sid when he saw him he said sid I can't recognized u bro congrats'sid becme so shy verin is laughing at him '. They start beautiful chat together  ' sid said oh verin I love her so much and wait for the day when we both be together 'verin is happy '. Sid said oh ur turn bro '.verin said oh no thanx I have all my life to life don't wanna die so fast ' they both laugh '

Verin remember thaat he must wear kurta he said oh nooo '. Verin only love to wear model clothes ' sid say and gess what nivi will c u as they will come today ' verin start act he is crying and said oh no I will dissapered when they will come ..It's the time now verin wear kurta and he doesn't know he will make nivi wisper . only he must put tika he called his mam to put it.

When nivi return home she become so happy that she will go to verin house as she love verin's family alots . nivi arrived and when she is talked with verin's mam she saw verin and waw he is looking hunsum he is really hunsum nivi become shy to look at him for along time '. Verin's mam notice that and become so happy that nivi will fall in love with verin as verin needs a girl likr her ..

Verin c nivi and he  just feel he is not this world any more cute feel that he doesn't feel it in his whole life' she is looking beatiful ' he said hi to her and said mam am waiting for tika verin's mam act she is busy and ask nivi to put it nivi becomes so angry '

Next part nivi 's anger and verin ka promise '. Next day in collage some problems happen and there is a fight all people leave the collage '. Verin scream oh nooo nivvvi ' what happen ' what verin do  wait and read

Hope u like it guys next part will post soon

With love lj

Edited by love-mystery - 12 years ago
dear lojain it very good dear👏...loved it please continue soon😊
LJ di that was sooo good nivren liking each other😍 and the precap cant wait to read it😊
LJ luved the update sweetie...eagerly waiting for your nxt update😃...luv ya🤗
LJ loved it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Thanks
hey lj dear lovely update 🤗
waiting 4 next update
Omg till now i dint read ur ff dear...thot it was a normal thread!!
Thank god i dint miss it...wen i saw scene 4 updated...den only realized!!
Wonderful scenes dear n love dis nivren...waitin 4 ur next update
Hi i'm reshma...love ur profile pic too!!
neekita, sandy, suman,amina,kinha u r so sweet guys thanx alot happy u like the part 
Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

Omg till now i dint read ur ff dear...thot it was a normal thread!!
Thank god i dint miss it...wen i saw scene 4 updated...den only realized!!
Wonderful scenes dear n love dis nivren...waitin 4 ur next update
Hi i'm reshma...love ur profile pic too!!

hiii reshma thanx sweeti am so happy find new friend and sooo happy u love my ff thanx alot ---- and ya am so lucky to change the name of the thread😉