India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

WHAT AbT DAKSH PROPOSAL..where gone

shita Groupbie
shita
shita

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
what about daksh proposal according to the promo..naina still is unaware of daksh feelings.Confused.

Well daksh was so sweet in today's episode..the way he get that loveglobe was superb..totally heart touching...and now its naina's turn to do something for him..and soon she is going to realize the love for daksh..Confused

I mentioned it earlier also .. i think the story should go like the climax scene of kuch kuch hota hai..in which on the day of marriage(abhi and naina) ..naina standing on the stairs with eyes full of love for daksh..and then abhi comes and holds naina's hand and drag towards daksh and says the senti dialogues as in  kuch kuch hota hai..and then naina asks daksh why he didn't confess earlier and so on..finally united.Smile...what says..guys

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBNpri12

storytellerSSBN Senior Member
storytellerSSBN
storytellerSSBN

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
doesn't luk lyk daksh is gna propose,
i've neva felt so sad at being ryt
does that mean naina says yes to abhi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index