India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

There is no difference with Aem & Prag Modi

dirtydiana Senior Member
dirtydiana
dirtydiana

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
In my opinion Ahem is as bad as his dad - I don't think that Prag Modi treated Kokila good in their young years.  When I see Ahem yelling at gopi and not respect her .  I feel that somewhere Kokila was not treated good and that is why she has become the way she is.  She had fight when she was at her mum house beacuse of her color then husband who does not suppport her at all so she took matters in her own hand put eveything in Ahem so he will become a good son and husband.  So I feel that story is repeating all over again and kokila can see that.  I know she has been hard on gopi perphaps deep down she know even though gopi is good she need be more assertive and confidence... please this only my thought process I am just fustrated with same storyline and want see some good scenes between gopi and ahem... they must become one and fight their difference together rather than not trying or gopi is going over the top to connnect with ahem please creative do something quick we are all waiting and need changes fast...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vir123nayhajwinter30A-A-STraxy101suresh555saomom

Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
That would actually make a lot of sense
suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Add Kinjal to the list. She is as bad as her brother and dad. Look at the way she treats Dhaval
A-A-S Goldie
A-A-S
A-A-S

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I haven't seen much of SNS yet (just started watching) and I thought that Aham and Kinjal were treating their spouses the way they have seen Kokila treat their father, whereas Jigar treats Rashi nicely the way he has seen his parents interacting - your idea is definitely interesting! I find it a bit difficult to imagine Parag actually being 'assertive' over Kokila but him mistreating her in the past certainly could have happened. I guess it wouldn't really fit into the storyline but I think it would be interesting to see a little bit of Kokila, Parag, Hetal and Chirag's past and what it was like when they were younger. What would young Kokila have been like, I wonder! Have they showed anything of their past in earlier episodes?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladydivine

ladydivine Groupbie
ladydivine
ladydivine

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A-A-S

I haven't seen much of SNS yet (just started watching) and I thought that Aham and Kinjal were treating their spouses the way they have seen Kokila treat their father, whereas Jigar treats Rashi nicely the way he has seen his parents interacting - your idea is definitely interesting! I find it a bit difficult to imagine Parag actually being 'assertive' over Kokila but him mistreating her in the past certainly could have happened. I guess it wouldn't really fit into the storyline but I think it would be interesting to see a little bit of Kokila, Parag, Hetal and Chirag's past and what it was like when they were younger. What would young Kokila have been like, I wonder! Have they showed anything of their past in earlier episodes?

Wow, great discovery. Never came in my head. They basically learned it all from Kokia. Someone must tell her that.
Aamnakideewani IF-Sizzlerz
Aamnakideewani
Aamnakideewani

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
yes i also feels the same but woh kehte hain na aap jis se nafrat karte ho kahin na kahin aap waise he ho jate ho and this is the same case with ahem  he always complains that his dad was unfair with his mom but no what he himself doing with  his own  wife?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top