India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

New Promo 15th May (Page 4)

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen the promo but this sounds suspiciously like CB1 from 2009.  There, Dev was adamant that Radhika confesses her love to him.  He did Vat Savitri vrat and forced it out of Radhika.  Afterwards, he was happy as he thought that this would imply that Radhika would agree to be with him.  But after breaking the vrat, Radhika made him promise to go their separate ways.  So there was a scene where they walked in opposite direction.

Now, Radhika is adamant that Dev forgives her and is planning to do a vrat to force him to do so.  She also thinks that once he forgives her, he would accept her.  But it is likely that Dev would ask her to go her separate way and she would promise that she would walk out of his life once Rohan is cured.  So they go their separate ways and have that identical scene.

Of course I could be wrong and it could be a totally different scenario.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovmisti73

Tazzi Goldie
Tazzi
Tazzi

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Chalhov Thanks for the info:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
i don't think it will go this way,since again it would be similar to CB1. And since in the promo they ask whether Kanha will  unite Dev& Radhika.So,my guess is after the vrat maybe slowly Dev will begin to soften & forgive Radhika.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index