India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

the show is loss his charm

vampire123 IF-Dazzler
vampire123
vampire123

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
now these day balika vadhu lossing his charm they making the story more toubler gauri not know the tuth of jagya when she know the truth she is definitly break up with jagya and he go to rajasthan and said sorry to anandi i think this should be happen

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

well but it currently going gr8 guns

it has replaced uttaran as no 1 and is now the the top show 4 colors
infact this track has really helped in attracting audiences, its the first time after the leap that ratings of bv r going so high

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictavyarimaandvPirated_Funpjyo

vidyasu1 Groupbie
vidyasu1
vidyasu1

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
 second you intruder, bv is the best show on tv currently: the reason I think is a) they concentrate on relationships and b) they are having a debate on a woman's position in society. It is clear that everybody is rooting for Anandi to study and become successful. In many ways, this is a slice of life  story for girls trapped in terrible marriages and losing their self-esteem because of  horrible, insenstive husbands. U****** by comparison is just abominable The two women in the serial never bothered with getting a career. All that matters to them is who becomes a mother first, and who can scheme more to keep her husband, There is such a premium on motherhood with  all the attendant 101 rituals and  1001 taunts to those delaying having a child that one  feels sick. Add to this the  constant showing of evil triumphing over good -- somewhere something should give and I hope it does. I hope serial makers learn from BV and start to focus on relationships rather than on situational twists and turns and perennial wickedness. Twitching eyebrows, wicked grins and glittering binds must give way to more realism. In BV, the son -parents relationship is so beautifully shown as also the relationship between the dil-parents-in -law . Sumitra-Bhairon relationship ka to kya kehna  -- it epitomises compatibility, sensitivity and understanding. Even Jagaya is not evil. He is utterly selfish which is entirely realistic. I would hate BV, if gauri or he were to start to plot murder and create misunderstandings in the Jaitsar household.Why can't TV borrow a leaf from cinema which has started to become wonderfully innovative and experimental?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictandvPirated_Funpjyointruderfast

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Oh i disagree ,BV has  become more real and  hard hitting ever since the gauri track..Because of jagya leaving anandi now she is forced  to face the reality of being an abandoned wife ,its a very real consequence of the evil custom that is child marriage .
  This should be a lesson to all the people who marry off girls at a tender age without giving them the oppurtunity to become educated and self reliant in life..Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictandvSuchi-

Dr3viL IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Cskluv- IF-Rockerz
-Cskluv-
-Cskluv-

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
no bv stil has the same charm ...current track is realy gng gud pratusha is dng awesme job ,even the writers bv cant be hateable
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

Oh i disagree ,BV has  become more real and  hard hitting ever since the gauri track..Because of jagya leaving anandi now she is forced  to face the reality of being an abandoned wife ,its a very real consequence of the evil custom that is child marriage .
  This should be a lesson to all the people who marry off girls at a tender age without giving them the oppurtunity to become educated and self reliant in life..Ermm
completely agree piyo , its the first time the show has had such a realistic approach and now even urban audiences r liking this show.
i just hope in the end the right msg should be given cos till now the serial has been doing good and it still has its goodwill intact
AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
BV is the best this the serial which showed all others how to make an sociial awarness show...its very pathetic that the another channels show which are raking high trps are just craps from dustbin..for me BV is number 1 on IF and Tam ratings...u say its lost charm bcz they dint show another child marraige...u say this bcz now dadisa is not taunting but bcm sensible...i feel rite now after BV even Laado and Uttaran has bcm positive...BUN is rocking but sad that theirfourth pilaar LTL laagi tujhs lagan has been wrecked and destroyed...

Go to top