Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week of May 16 -20th

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Thendral Promo for this Week

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

siana_gGayathriDevaNinspiritElystiaAnnaJayrselviRanu.kuttyponnuRuby-86TheivaThendralfanThendral_USAacornnJanani20vjayamTTfanmini_00sand14Pearl.Arizes.Vani19Quelle-BelleKowsiShemmoSweetyGreenshaliniasthamellisaisahi.

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Thanks Tanu for the promo update!Smile

Wow! finally Lav steps out of Nithesh family. She cannot come back now as she herself is leaving the homeLOLLOL. Also she is getting totally ignored by Sudha and PuviClapClap. GW is sad and upsetROFLROFL. "Murpagal seyin Pirpagal vilayum" as come true for GW.

Loved Shymala danceTongue. omg! she is teasing Anand. I think it is gg to be nice. She is the best person to punish Anand eventhough we wish TA will give him nicely.

I think Thulasi found out about TA meter vatti matter or what?Shocked. But atleast let her know now. Also I think the due date for paying the loan is near and TA is in big soup. Hope someone will help him and also it looks like he did not get the job tooOuch.

Why is Anand running behind Thulasi?? To ask sorry?

Looks like this week is more Thulasi and Shymala becoming friends. Intresting.

Edited by Pearl27 - 15 May 2011 at 10:37am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGallakshmikrJanani20ThendralfanacornnautumnsconcertoRuby-86Theivasand14vjayamTTfanmini_00Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

Janani20 Senior Member
Janani20
Janani20

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thank you for the promo Tanu.

Arghh, I wanted Lavanya to suffer in hell but its good she already started recieving tortures from her MIL. Big smile Living away from her husband is a very good punishment, her darling mummy needs to see her lonely. Tongue

Shyamala dancing was funny to watch. LOL Ooo, I think Thulasi came to know about Tamizh hiding important serious matters from her. Sleepy At least she is out from the police station and it was sad seeing her crying. Ouch

Anand!! Rather than begging Thulasi to speak with you in the streets, just fall on her feet. Wink We will enjoy that moment. You expect her to talk with you after what nonsense you've done? Angry Pity Tamizh. A big problem is heading towards Tamizh and Thulasi as well. Stern Smile

Awww! Thulasi and Shyamala have become good friends. Day Dreaming

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalAnnaJayacornnautumnsconcertoRuby-86Theivamini_00TTfansand14Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Thanks da Tanu for the promo video Big smile.

Thulasi found out about his lies and stories, very happy...hopefully atleast hearafter he should not hide anything from her Ermm. Awww...he is gonna become a mental coz of this money issue Unhappy.

Haiyaa...selfish queen can't even be for one week in that house and came back to her darling mom, happy, but this girl would not want to take the insulting looks of Sudha and would want to go to T&T's house. Nooo Kumaran, maari maari yaarachum camping in T&T's house, and don't let Lavanya go there Angry Angry.

Shyamala and Thulasi meet each otherDancing...and i hope she becomes a true and good friend to her. Thulasi looks happy seeing her in her house. And Shyamala's dance was soo funnyy LOL LOL. Why does Anandh want to meet Thulasi? Confused

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalAnnaJayautumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivaacornnJanani20sand14mini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.NixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo tanu...

Its a good promo...
Good things happening and as well bad things happening...

Lavanya's ego has paid its cost...Back to GW...
I bet GW will not advise her to go back to her in-laws house but will induce her more, she would say her that she should not go until they(Nits, and his parents) come and call her with vethala paaku, which is never going to happen and she is going to make her life even worse and end up crying to TA and our super hero will go and talk. Or if its other case super amma GW will go and try to talk and get insulted badly...How nice this would be...

And finally thulz getting hold of TA...wow...thats good and the way TA pentha pentha muzhichufies thinking about the loan vatti is so sad...but he is a super nut for doing that...

And I loved Shyamala's dance...best scene after Lav is helpless at GW house...rofl...and the last meeting of S and T ...how  cool it is...wonderful scene and most expected...

Anand going behing T to get help...sigh...welcomgin new set of problems for her...as anand is stalked by S's brother...Arggg
Hope they dont do anything to T...

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAlishaGalAnnaJayautumnsconcertoRuby-86TheivalakshmikracornnJanani20sand14mini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsi

acornn Senior Member
acornn
acornn

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Promo! Seems to be interesting week ahead.

HRH SK stages a walkout  ROFL and returns to the 'hut' protesting that MIL Big smile finding fault with her ?! Nit runs behind ...wag the dog. She is getting cold shouldered by PA and S Clap. Hope SK and GW stay mile away from TA & T.

Grr ... Looks  like TA is still jobless Cry . Looks like someone might have come to T's house when TA is not there to remind about the payment dues gently. T getting whiff of the issue and is asking TA  for explanation. TA is caught in the loan shark net Dead, will T bail him out? One of the T fan club members S or GP may help for the moment.

The much expected S & T meeting has happened , seems to have good rapport Thumbs Up.

S is having jolly good time running down A Party as she has bailed out T using her dad. Looks like A is trying to find out from T about her meeting with S... Sooner or latter the GF clan is going to find out about A's past  more trouble in T's way..

Edited by acornn - 15 May 2011 at 11:03am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayAlishaGalautumnsconcertoJanani20TheivaRuby-86mini_00vjayamTTfansand14Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmoKowsisahi.

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the promo!!!!

Wow...some good stuff in the promo!!!

Periamma must have created a scene for what she saw on the laptop and Lav is really angry so she is leaving the house.  Nitish doesn't know what to do??  Poor Periappa...

Bazari thinking about the mistake her daughter did...super!!

LOL...Shymala's dance in front of Anand was the best!!!  I felt like dancing too!!

Uh oh...TT...Tulasi crying????  I think she is asking the truth about the money and interest.  Please Tamil at least now tell the truth.  I don't think Tamil got the job...

Great to see Sudha and Puvi ignoring Lav.  She and her mom deserve this!!!  She left her in laws house in a week...I guess no rich life for her...

Why is Anand following Tulasi???  Maybe he's going to speak about Shymala...

With that psycho background music, Tamil looks like he is giong psycho too...how will he pay all that money back?

Beautiful end scene with Tulasi and Shymala meeting for the first time is nice.  Hope they remain good friends.

The promo looks promosing.  I guess no Charu this week either. 

Tamil's money problems are increasing, and Lav is getting appus...I just don't want Charu to come from UK and fix things for both Tamil and Lav...

Hope this week is good...

Edited by smiles86 - 15 May 2011 at 11:17am

AlishaGalAnnaJayTheivaacornnGayashriJanani20Ruby-86vjayamTTfansand14Arizes.KowsiNixkieQuelle-BelleShemmosahi.

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for the promo.SmileWhat lav got is not enough .she didn't even go through10% of what thuls has gone.Gw was talking abt dosham once ...it was her dosham her chella magal is now vala vetti.Wink

As many of you said I too loved shymala dance and her way of teasing anand.Comedian anaduku itha veda super wife engu thetinalum kittaikathu.LOLOMG our cute couples will face probs  in upcoming epi is it?  is it due to  kandu vatti. ?Confused

Now the dir is developing thuls char being bold, wise...Now the dir is planning to show woman's power.Finally shymala meets thuls is it? .But why this anand is kenchufyig thuls.?Confused 

AlishaGalJanani20Ruby-86TheivaacornnGayashrivjayamTTfansand14Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkiesahi.

Go to top