India-Forums

Jai has problems but...

Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

After watching Jai since DID1, YES, he has some problems.

1. Can't accept reality gracefully like many others...yes reality can be harsh

2. Very Impatient

3. He ends up being Jack of all trades instead of being Master of one which he CAN and is capable of...he needs to focus

4. May be little less concern about others

BUT...even if I say all these, after watching yesterday's episode, I would say "Judges bhi koi bhagwan nahin" like Geeta and Remo were trying to portray themselves. Actually I liked Shamak's behaviour, in spite of the known clash between him and Jai he came out so sober   . He could have easily vented out his anger in this situation towards Jai due to what happened in the past.

Don't know exactly went wrong, if rules are to be followed Jai should not have stopped the music, and explained later. I had a feeling he would have been given another chance without all the ruckus. Also he should not have stopped Shamak from giving him marks. But there is nothing wrong in explaining himself and stating his point of view about what happened in my opinion. Others(not including Amar) should not have jumped into the brawl.

I have been watching him since DID1. He is a super talented guy and I am a fan of his talent. His problem is he tries to do everything (and incorporates real tough stuff which many won't dare) in his 3 min acts, instead he should try keep simple and clean and practice well. Being a dancer myself, I can understand his frustration in DKS. All top seeds from both team has got 10s & 3 perfect 10s, all "cracking/that's what" and even MJ bands. While he has none, may be that's what he deserves for his performances which I don't deny. But I STRONGLY DISAGREE with his Friday's duet results. His & Atul's was not that bad that none of the judges gave him at least one 9. If Amrita-Vaishnavi's or Vrushali-Avneet's act could get all 9s and 10's, his duet should have got at least one 9. There were lot of "wow" moments in their act and the act looked pretty smooth.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zara AhmadonizukaAreYaar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index