India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

I feel sad for Gopi ji!!! (Page 2)

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Indeed an immensely talented actress like Gopi Desai isnt being given work acc. to her potential. She is a great actress and should be given more screen space. I agree people dont like her cuz her character of Amma was detestable...but the actress is nice. So we would like to see more of Daima...she was shown as a shrewd woman before the leap who very well deciphered BB's intentions unlike everyone else in the house! So why have they reduced her role to nothing but a mannequin? 

All said...obviously even I love Ritaji as Dev's Dadima the most!! They had that cute and sweet chemistry never seen before! Would love to see Ritaji again in CB2...she should be Dev's strength. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolate_boy

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
hey u making me hungry with that old cast name and how  they can make entry how story can be forwarded
hope cvs after dev accepts rads at least as a friend and starts behaving well,the story forwards interestingly
we can only wish for our radev union

chocolate_boy

avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Big smileBig smileBig smile I am pretty sure Dayi Maa will have a very important role after Dadaji recovers and also when everybody finds out that Dev is related to the Purohit Family !!!!!!!!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

chocolate_boy

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Hmmm, I hope that Amba gets some good plot during the outcoming  of the truth.

sia_lovely

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

I agree Daima should be given some importance. Why keep her for standing like a statute? Infact she can be a strong pillar for both Dev and Rads...than being a mere standbyer!! 

valleyhouse

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index