Premeer FF *M3ant To B3* Chap.4 Pg 14 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow i loved it

Cont soon
please do continue!!!!!!!! i actually love reading these and im a silent reader!! this is my first comment on ff!!!
update soon ...
waiting...
wow...awesome yaar...plzzz add me to ur pm list...waitin for 1st chap...
😃
Originally posted by sweta2005

awesomeee lovely prologue start waitinggg for next

thanks for liking hope you will like the next part too

Originally posted by shahrukh_divya

jst luved ur concept!!
its gonna rock!!
wanna c wht happens!! intro for was awsum!

Thanks alot dear glad that you liked it

Originally posted by rhtpkcm

loved it add me to your pm lsit plzzz

Thanks Added!!

Originally posted by Sukrutha

hey its gr8...continue soon

thanks dear 

Originally posted by AMMI6

interstinggg one pleaseee continueee waitinggg

thanks for likng posting the next part do read and comment

Originally posted by heer_varsha

i liked ur concept.plzz continue soon and add me to ur pm list.

thankyou soo much

Originally posted by sowmya18

do continue soon...
pm me...

thank you!! ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by shirlys

loved it plzzz add me to ur pm list

thankks

Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Wow i loved it

Cont soon

thanks a ton dear

update soon!
n sorry forgot 2 mention! add me also 2 d m list if u hv!

ohkay added

Originally posted by sreyap92

please do continue!!!!!!!! i actually love reading these and im a silent reader!! this is my first comment on ff!!!

ohh thank you soo much for taking time to comment!! thanks alot

Originally posted by sowmya18

update soon ...
waiting...

thank you

Originally posted by angelina_angel

nice concept

thankss

plz plz plz update na!

posting ðŸ˜›

Originally posted by sadhz

wow...awesome yaar...plzzz add me to ur pm list...waitin for 1st chap...

thanks alot glad you liked it!!!

r u updating now waitinggg
awesome part dear
add me to ur pm list
 Helllo all i am back with another part i know its kinda boring so i am apologizing in advance!!! please ignore my grammar and spelling mistakes!!  

Chapter 1:

Junejas were on their way to home oldies were in one car and all the adults were in Prem's  car!! after a long tiring day no one had energy to even talk.."I swear to God i will jump off the cliff rather than going shopping with you all ever again!!"  Preet said with a hell tired face his eyes closed and head resting on the headrest of seat…"Add me in Preet" said Prem seconding his idea …..Veera made a face .."Ohh Shoot Guys I totally forgot to tell you all…." Kul di literally shouted with happiness " Ohhh God not agaainn kuldi…" Preet cried  "what doo you mean idiot do you have any idea what news I have for you all.." Kuldi retorted "Leave him Di you tell na what is it " said Veera…"Please girls save some gossip for home I am in noo mood to hear all of this shit"  an irritated Preet said  "ohh Shut up moron!! Guys I saw HEER at the mall!!" said Kuldi just to hear a loud "WHATTT???????" from all "Where at the mall!! " Said  Preet … Kulraaj nodded  "realy and you are telling this now!!..…" said Preet " hows she..she is soo famous now..did she recognise you Di!! " Veera " have you talked to her " Sanjana added 

"Haha!! Relax sweeties. And yes I talked to her….and how she can forget us yaa!! Obviously she was looking as happy as I was!! And guess what I have got her contact number also!!"  said Kulraaj with a wide grin on her face

Kuraaj was in her room when all the adults came in and lockd the room!! "WHAT" a confused Kulraaj said "don't 'What' us Di now common!!? Let's call" Kuraaj understood wht they are talking about but "Call!! Call Whoo??"  

"ohh Phulease just Cut it Di..you know what we are talkin about..Dont You??" Preet said Kulraaj smiled and said "I have called her already Preet!!"

"What the Hell Di….We decide that we will call her together…" Preet with a frown on his face he was realy angry now he was dying to talk to his best friend but here his sister didn't even gave him a chance to do that…"Yas what is this Dii!!" added veera "just give her number DI I will call her myself!!" Preet said

"She is coming on dinner tomorrow you!!" kulraaj announced with a wide smile on her face….

That night was sleepless and twitchy….for both of them….Prem cant stop thinking about How mature Heer looked ….Her everything showed Maturity…her way of talking, looking everything was different than before one thing was for sure that She is not the same old bubbly chirpy and temperamental  Heer!!

Khwaabon ke lifaafon mein
Kisso mein kitaabon mein
Fursaton ki baaton mein
Arson se khayalon mein
Thodi khoyi hui
Kab se soyi hui
Woh aadat hai voh

She have changed a lot in these years but the purity in her eyes and innocence on her face was the same…and he remembered when she giggled..a smile automatically appeared on his lips!! 'She looked cute' He thought….and was smiling throughout…

Woh dekhe jidhar, dole neeyat udhar

Yeh mehka hunar, usne seekha kidhar

Usko banane wala, kuch kuch toh behka hoga

Jab bhi padi hogi nazar

Chot banke kabhi, aise dil pe lagi

Voh aadat hai voh

all of a sudden he stopped smiling and kicked himself mentally for even thinking about her!! "What the hell is wrong with you idiot!! why are you even thinking about her…she just don't worth it humppphh!!! stop it right now …." he drank a glass of water to swallow the thought of that self-centred girl !!

Prem switched on the TV for a change…….but to his dismay She was there two on some TV channel giving interview!! "Soo Ms.Heer how was it??" asked the reporter "It was awesome!! Karan rocked it again!!..." and was going on and on about how the show was in excitement ….  She was looking very happy…  Heer answered and a wave of anger attacked Prem again and he changed the channel ….Here He missed her in every moment of his life and there she was as happy as ever !!  'Kul Di was wrong she hasn't changed a bit she still don't need me in her life! ' Prem thought and again cursed himself for loving her so much but now He promised himself that he will not think about her ….

Here Heer was also restless and was cursing herself for agreeing for dinner!! How she will face Prem again… The thought of Seeing Prem with his Wife Sanjana Juneja!! Squeezed life out of her….if only Maa didn't talk to her and invited she would have never agreed to go there….but one day or the other she have to go back to her father and Junejas to seek their forgiveness… after all they are her family but it really hurts that Prem is not hers any more… Tears rolled down her cheeks "I love You Juneja!! I will always do!!  I know you can never be mine….it hurts…. "Heer cried silently" I have been such an idiot back then..i didn't value your love.. I deserve all this…I was wrong I was completely wrong…! I am really Sorry Prem I am sorry" Heer cried with regret, guilt, grief…….

Prem was tossing on his bed sleep was nowhere near him!! His mind raced to the memory when he saw her for the first time….and again he broke his promised he just made to himself few moments before….

**Flashback**

"Heer…." Balraj, Heer's father shouted from downstairs…."Heeerrr…" Heer who was in her room whined and said " Yeeesss DAAD!" She was in no mood to talk to someone she was wanted to spend some time alone with the memories of her mother…it was her mother death anniversary and she was missing her like hell    "Come down beta…"   Balraaj shouted again Heer came down she was wearing a light pink salwar suit …"Yes Dad…" Heer asked "Get ready you are going to the airport to pick Lalit Uncles son.."  "Whaatt!! Mee noo way Dad please ask driver to pick him up please!!" Heer said sounding too low…. "Heer Do as I say he is our special guest so please…I have to go somewhere otherwise I would have never asked you!"  …..Heer sighed and said "Okay Dad…."…."and yes..dont misbehave with him…" Heer rolled her eyes and said "anything else Dad…." .."Noo!!" Said Balraaj and left the place "Special Guest HUH!!!" Heer went straight to her room first she thought of changing her clothes but she didn't feel like changing so she grabbed the car keys from the study table and rushed to the airport to that Juneja…

London Airport

Here she was standing like a driver…holding a board which read' MR.PREM JUNEJA' She decided to call her Dad and tell him that his special guest are nowhere. But her dad didn't bother to pick her call "Grrr where the hell he is??? Mr Juneja just 5 minutes more and I am going back home" Heer said to herself  "ohh Thank God I am here before 5 minutes" Someone said in a husky voice behind her Heer turned around andd  let out a frustrated sigh "Hello…me!!" He pointed at the board "Prem Juneja" Heer rolled her eyes and said "Hi..Heer!!"…."let's go…"  Heer moved on Prem smiled and followed her…..

In the car there was complete silence and Prem was just staring at her…HE  saw the sadness in her eyes just when he saw her

He was now finally in London he looked here and there to find Balraaj uncle "He said that he will come himself to pick me up!!" He thought of checking outside "maybe he sent a driver…" and there he saw the most beautiful women on earth he stood rooted on his spot and was just staring at her…there was a huge crowd but she stood out in that crowed wearing an Indian outfit and was looking stunning Her simplicity and innocence just blew him away!! He and the board in her hand felt like a label as in Belong to MR PREM JUNEJA!! It felt so right ….but when he moved closer to her He noticed her eyes and the sadness in them…She had beautiful eyes filled with purity and the clear view of her heart…Prem felt like He knows her since ages….Suddenly Anger filled in her eyes and She was looking at the clock and then at the arrivals entrance….She turned around to call someone and  but cut it and said  "Grrr where the hell he is??? Mr Juneja 5just 5 minutes more and I am going back home" Prem grinned and said "ohh Thank God I am here before 5 minutes"………………..

so here u go feel free to comment/critisize... hope you will like it!! 😛 

awsum! rockin! mindblowin!!

prem married sanjana???? wht happened in past? wa8in 2 noe more!!

luved it! plz plz update soon! dnt delay!! :-)

once again! it was awsum! :-)