Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey i was out to the  wedding. I had fun. But for five min i did check on my fone to c if u updated. And yes chapter 21 was so i read it. but i cudnt reply through the fone coz it wud take long. to login and all the hassle and plus i was at the wedding. Soi  just got home and got change. Got my lappy on to comment and saw chapter 22. So the truth will be out today and u bringing new twist... well let c what this new twist bring. but plz get the truth out before u move on new story...
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: arohi_arjun

Hey i was out to the  wedding. I had fun. But for five min i did check on my fone to c if u updated. And yes chapter 21 was so i read it. but i cudnt reply through the fone coz it wud take long. to login and all the hassle and plus i was at the wedding. Soi  just got home and got change. Got my lappy on to comment and saw chapter 22. So the truth will be out today and u bringing new twist... well let c what this new twist bring. but plz get the truth out before u move on new story...

Awwe Hey dear hope you had a good time at the wedding. Bless the lovely couple. Yes I have promised for the truth to be out hopefully if not then its defo chapter 23 and thats tommoro!
arohi_arjun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MissMinnie-

Awwe Hey dear hope you had a good time at the wedding. Bless the lovely couple. Yes I have promised for the truth to be out hopefully if not then its defo chapter 23 and thats tommoro!

Yep had fun, blast music, drum roll, fud was tasty, dessert was ice cream wid gajar halwa and starwberry. yummy..
No u gotta get the truth today. i cant wait for chapter 23. today plzzz😭
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: arohi_arjun

Yep had fun, blast music, drum roll, fud was tasty, dessert was ice cream wid gajar halwa and starwberry. yummy..
No u gotta get the truth today. i cant wait for chapter 23. today plzzz😭

Awwe glad you had fun! Ohh that kind of difficult Please tommorow! I promise!
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Just read last part of chapter 22... So Rahul doesnt know Arohi married. How Did Rahul and Arohi meet...I think they both are related??oh well waiting...
arohi_arjun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MissMinnie-

Awwe glad you had fun! Ohh that kind of difficult Please tommorow! I promise!

Alright then u have 2mor ...to tell us the truth...i'll be waiting
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Chapter 22 going gud. like the way u add pcicture. it give a story a flow.
and by the way chapter 20, u need to change the title coz u wrote chapter 21 instead of 20...
Edited by arohi_arjun - 12 years ago
yaar love the story till here ahh ab yeh rahul ki hi kami thi khair i'll waiting for the truth to come out rahul is related to arohi ryt or is arohi also making a plan like arjun did wid shefu by rahul and y did he held her tighter when he saw arjun ...blah and blah my mind will blast yaar too much confusion but stil loved it will be waiting for chapter 23 and love the way how u show the pictures it was to good yaar and a coincidence i was just listening bin tere while reading ur ff and then i saw lyrics of it PUHLEASEEE PM ME!!!!THE CHAPTER  23
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Great Update :)

Who Is He??

I Think Its Rahul