Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
plz update fast
we all are waiting !!!
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter Sixteen- 13th June 2011-
Arohi was all set to make Arjun jealous she had to do something that would make him realise that dating her best freind was the biggest mistake of his entire life! Arohi dragged Dhondu onto the dance floor. The music was loud and buzzing. Everyone seemed to being having except from Arjun. Arjun watched Arohi and Dhondu closely as they moved along to the music

I know you like me,
You know i like you
Lets get together girl
You know you want to
I know you like me,
You know i like you
Lets get together girl
You know you want to
Raat din aate jaate
Hoti hai.. sau mulaquatein
Aage badti hai baatein
Peeche chhod de
Raaste mein hai thehre
Aur bhi kitne chehre
Aaj phir apni aankhein
Unse jod lee…kho jaayega
Lamha yeh kho jaayega
Mudke naa phir aayega
Rahi mein usko raklee
Ho jaayega hoga jo ho jaayega
You know you're so hot
You're on fire
1..2..3..4… Go
Milgaye jo chora chori
Hui masti thodi thodi
Bas pyaar ka naam na lena
I hate luv stories
Milgaye jo chora chori
Hui masti thodi thodi
Bas pyaar ka naam na lena
I hate luv stories
(Song from I Hate Luv Storys)

Arjun could feel anger building up inside and he knew exactly what Arohi was up to. 'Oi Shefali Lets go on the dance floor!' Arjun pulled Shefali onto the dance floor and placed his hands on her hips. Shefali looked at Arjun with shocked expressions 'Arjun what the hell are you doing?' Arjun who was to busy looking at Arohi and pulling faces did not realise that Shefali was talking to him. Shefali hit Arjun gently on the arm 'Arjun, what are you doing?' Arjun payed his attention back to Shefali and gave her a little smirk 'Erm Nothing just dancing with my GIRLFREIND' Arjun purposely said this loud so Arohi heard it and she did. Arohi instantly turned and looked straight at Shefali and Arjun. Shefali got the hint and played along 'Ohh Arjun baby could you get me a drink?' Arjun noticed that Shefali got the idea and started to play along with him 'Yea sure baby anything for you what would you like?' Arjun still had his arms wrapped around Shefali and was looking at Arohi with a seductive smirk on his face. Arohi payed more attention to Shefali as she told Arjun what drink she wanted. Arohi literally wanted to slap Shefali across the face. How was she acting? She was all weird and mushy type. 'Coke please baby' Arohi wanted to puke. 

She backed off Dhondu for a while and sat down at the bar. Dhondu helped himself to other girls around the club and kept himself very busy. Arohi leaned her head on the table and cursed Shefali for being so childish and going out with Arjun. Yes he was her husband and she hated him, but she was still very very angry at her. Arohi heard Arjuns voice and did not bother reacting she kept her head down and never let a thought of Arjun come through her mind. Listening to his voice made her look up. When she looked up Arjun was not there. She looked around and as soon as she turned around her nose was touching his. She felt his breathe on his face and this gave her shivers all over her body. 'Looking for me?' Arohi wanting to move couldn't move. Arjun just made her melt. 'Errr you, back off yeah right!' Arohi finally managed to move away but Arjun pulled her back.'Of course you were looking for me Arohi don't lie!' Arohi could'nt help but to look into his brown eyes. She could get lost in them forever. She cleared her throat and got up from her chair 'Exuse me Arjun Singhania I'm here to have a good time I do not need you talking to me' Arjun walked behind her and sat in her seat 'Really Mrs Arohi Singhania?' Hearing Arjun say Singhania made Arohi turn to face him. 'Yes, now if you exuse me I don't want to waste my time here with a looser like you' Arjun got angry as soon as Arohi was about to leave Arjun grabbed her waist and pulled her back hard and fast. Arohi felt a pain in her stomach and moaned Arjun squeezed her tighter. Arohi felt the pain even more. She could'nt breathe and wanted it to stop 'What looser?' Arohi knew very well that she should not have said that to Arjun 'Arjun let go your hurting me!' Arjun was so angry that he did not realise that he was actually hurting Arohi 'You have no right calling me a looser Arohi. Your kabootar Dhondu is the biggest looser here' Arohi struggled as she moaned in pain 'Arjun chodo, its hurting alot' Arjun finally let go. Arohi turned around and faced Arjun. Her face was red she placed her hand around her hips. Arjun felt guilty he should not have squeezed her to tight 'Aru, Im sorry I didn't mean to hurt you' Arohi did not say anything and just walked off. 

Shefali had seen everything and knew exactly what to do. She walked over to Arjun whilst taking a sip of her drink.'Shefali Ive just done something very bad' Shefali knew what Arjun was talking about and looked over at Arohi who was still in pain 'I know Arjun, well done you did right' Arjun thought he was hearing things 'What? Well done? I did right, Shefali are you feeling alright?' Shefali giggled as she read a text message 'Uh uhh Arjun just leave it she won't die' Arjun was disgusted Shefali being Arohi's best friend and she did not care at all 'Shefali your saying this?' Shefali nodded as she pulled Arjun down and reach for his ear. Arjun and Shefali both gave each other a cunning smile 'You get it now Arjun?' Arjun nodded and smiled cheekly as he looked over at Arohi 'Yes I do!'

There you go guys! Chapter 16. I know its a short one but Ive got plans for chapter 17. Enjoy and please leave your feedback!

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that was great one
waiting for arjun's next step
update soon
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very Good Chap. Waiting For The Next Chap. ;)
MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can you update the next chapter asap as really want to know what Shefali & Arjun are up to Please
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice chap. Waiting 4 chap 17..updte soon..:)
...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update waiting for next :)
kmh-all_d_way thumbnail
hey!! i read all ur chaps in one go! and i loved dem all!!! please pm me ur updates!
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great update 😊
plzz cont soon 
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow its going gr88888888888888...thnx 4 d update n d pm...waiting 4 d next chap...tc