Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -MissMinnie-

Arjun made his way back to the office.Shefali gave Arjun a text saying that Arohi was home.Arjun felt a weight lift off on his heart. The day dragged on and Arjun couldnt wait to see Arohi. He headed straight home when his last meeting finished. He rushed upstairs and found Arohi sitting on the bed watching tv. Arjun smiled and sat next to her 'Hey Arohi how was your day?' Arohi pushed his hand away and got up from the bed she was about to make her way out of the room when Arjun reached for her hand 'Kya hua? Everything alright Arohi' Arohi was furious 'Arjun dont you dare touch me you have no right to touch me after what you did today!' Tears fell from Arohis face and she wiped them. Arjun turned his back toward Arohi and cursed himself 'When I needed you so bad you didnt help me. Kyun Arjun?' Arjun couldnt gather the courage to face Arohi. Arohi left the room crying. Arjun fell on the bad and remebered what had happened.It was late and Arohi hadnt come back to the room.He walked out on the corridor and saw.

hey ive noticed u put a lil paragraph on arjuni in b/n but they arnt inc in ur updates..can u pls explain 2me wa they are about..cuz its getin abit confusing...thnx.x
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I know were all getting confused cos they are alot of mistakes.
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
am also cnfused update minnie
...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this topic is now at number 9 in the list off the most popular  topics :)
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Awwe thank you everyone for the support thats why its no.9!
So Im updating right now. 1st Im putting chapter 12 together and then posting chapter 13 so stay tuned!

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Awwe Thank you all for your lovely comments. I know your all very confused about whats happening once I put chapter 12 together it will all make sense. Then after I'm updating chapter 13 so stay tuned!

-MissMinnie- thumbnail

Chapter 13th- 8th June 2011-
Arohi took bed rest for three days. Arohi got up from her bed and walked over to the mirror when Arjun walked inside the room on the whilst talking phone. Arohi turned around and waited until Arjun looked her.Arjun looked at Arohi and gave her a warm smile. 'Arohi tum ab teek ho?' Arohi gave Arjun a nod. Arjun sat on the bed as he finished his phone call he looked around the room. Arohi had made her way to the bathroom, To get ready she was going out with Shefali. Arjun waited for Arohi so he could say bye to her before he left for the office. After 5 mintues Arohi came out and Arjun was stunned by her beauty she wore a teal fitted short dress.She added silver sandals and a silver pendant. Her hair was curled and let loose. She noticed Arjun staring  at her with amazement but she pretended that she didn't see him. She sprayed some perfume and she could see Arjuns reflection on the mirror. Arohi turned and walked over and sat next to Arjun on the bed.'Arohi Im going to the office now and I'll be home late so you take care bye' With that Arjun left leaving Arohi feeling weird all over. She was going to miss him badly.

Arohi was all set to Shefali after three days it seemed like a long time.She missed everyone all the gossip and jokes they shared.When and her Arjun used to hang out with Romit and Shefali lot everything seemed so perfect. Arohi wanted it to stay like this forever and ever.She grabbed her phone and headed downstairs and waited for Shefali to come. Arohi heard a car stop outside she got and stood near the door. It wasnt Shefali but Dhondu. Arohi felt her heart beat faster as Dhondu came closer to her. He wrapped his arms Arohi who was still in shock. 'Aru baby your look ravishing are you ready?' Arohi gave Dhondu the confused look. 'Ready? Why we going?' Dhondu chuckled and looked at his watch 'Arjun told me that you were ready and were waiting for me' Arohi was really confused she wasn't waiting for Dhondu but for Shefali.'No Dhondz I wasn't waiting for you but for Shefali. Dhondu gazed at Arohi for a while 'Aru baby come on chalo na I have something for you' Arohi felt awkard and did not want to go.'Dhondu please leave my hand'

Arohi felt pain and Dhondu squeezed her hand tighter. She felt tears gather up and tried her best to stop them 'Arohi stop this and come now' Arohi's arm got red and sore. Dhondu tried to pull her forcefully and Arohi felt tears fall down her face. Shefali walked through the door whilst texting she heard Arohi talk in pain.She saw Dhondu hurting Arohi.She steppd back and hid behind the door just before Dhondu saw her. She couldn't think of what to do when Arjun came to her mind. She dialled Arjuns number and called him 'Hello' Arjun answered. 'Arjun where are you come home fast na!' Arjun's voice turned sligtly concered 'Kyun kya hua?' Shefali turned to look at Dhondu and Arohi 'No, Dhondu is forcefully taking Aru somewhere and he's hurting her she's crying to' Arjun felt his heart race and felt goosebumps all over 'Shefali I'm coming right now' With that Arjun put the phone down and made it straight home. Arjun ran out of his car and found Shefali standing outside. She pointed inside.Dhondu had still held Arohi's hand tight.. 

Arohi saw Arjun and wanted him so bad. 'Dhondu let go of my Arohi's now' Dhondu who had his back to Arjun turned round 'Your Arohi?' Arjun stepped down the few stairs and took Arohis hand and held it softly. Arohi stood close to Arjun trembling. 'Please Dhondu leave now' Dhondu let out a giggle then pointed his finger at Arohi 'I think your forgetting Arjun. Arohi is mine and only mine, remember?' Arohi held Arjuns hand tighter and let out another tear.'Yours? I dnt think so shes my wife so that makes her mine' Dhondu grabbed Arohis hand again and pulled her across the room 'Arjunn!' Arohi struggled as she tried to set her self free. With that Dhondu left with Arohi. Shefali tried her best to stop Dhondu but nothing worked. Arjun felt the pain inside himself the pain in Arohis arm. He hit his hand hard on the wall and tried to calm himself down 'Arjun why did you do that she needed you so bad.' Arjun wiped his tears and looked at Shefali 'I had no choice but to do that Arohi is never going to forgive me'

Arjun made his way back to the office. Shefali gave Arjun a text saying that Arohi was home. Arjun felt a weight lift off on his heart. The day dragged on and Arjun couldnt wait to see Arohi. He headed straight home when his last meeting finished. He rushed upstairs and found Arohi sitting on the bed watching TV. Arjun smiled and sat next to her 'Hey Arohi how was your day?' Arohi pushed his hand away and got up from the bed she was about to make her way out of the room when Arjun reached for her hand 'Kya hua? Everything alright Arohi?' Arohi was furious 'Arjun dont you dare touch me you have no right to touch me after what you did today!' Tears fell from Arohis face and she wiped them. Arjun turned his back toward Arohi and cursed himself  'When I needed you so bad you didnt help me. Kyun Arjun?' Arjun couldnt gather the courage to face Arohi. Arohi left the room crying. Arjun fell on the bad and remebered what had happened. It was late and Arohi hadn't come back to the room. He walked out on the corridor and saw Arohi sleeping on the floor. He went over and picked her off from the floor and took her slowly inside the room. He placed her gently onto the bed tucking her in. He sat besides her gave her light kiss before switching off the lights and slept on the sofa. The sun came up and the rays of lights caused Arjun to wake up. He looked over onto Arohi's bed who was still sleeping in the same position as last night. Arjun decided to let Arohi sleep a little longer whilst he goes downstairs and makes her breakfast. Arjun knew Arohi loved bed in breakfast he could'nt think of a better way to cheer her up. Arjun made Arohi breakfast and made his way back upstairs. Arohi still layed there peacefully. He sat slowly onto the bed and leaned forward to Arohi 'Aru good morning time to wake up' Arohi did not respond. He placed his hands on her arm which was cold. He started to panic he shook her slightly but still Arohi did not move. He reached for his phone and called the doctor 'Hello doctor? Arjun speaking I don't know whats happen to Arohi please come right now' The doctor came within a few mins and observed Arohi. Arjun stood outside waiting anxiously. The doctor came out with a blank expression on his face.

'Arjun sir what did I tell you earlier the other day' Arjun was shocked enough already and now this 'Arjun beta Arohi has become very weak, she is stressed and upset about something,you find out what it is and please sort it out or her life can be in danger' Arjun showed the doctor the way out. Arjun sat and thought about what the doctor had said he knew what was upsetting Arohi but he couldnt do anything he had to talk to Dhondu himself. Arjun left to meet Dhondu. Dhondu was waiting for Arjun at a coffee bar 'Hey Dhondu kaise ho tum?' Dhondu offered a seat and Arjun sat down 'Mein teek hoon Arohi kaisi ha?' Arjun started to play with his fingers not knowing what to say 'Shes okay, Dhondu listen man you need to be abit calm and caring towards Arohi' Dhondu gave Arjun a glare 'Kya karo Arjun? Mein Arohi se pyaar karta hoon' Arjun nodded and looking at Dhondu.'Dhondu I'm sorry about yesterday she will be all yours when the divorce is finalised' Dhondu gave Arjun a quick hand shake and left.'Im sorry for this Arohi but what can I do? Im majboor'

There you go chapter 13. Please do comment on what you think chapter 14 is coming right up!

-MissMinnie- thumbnail

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my last chapter hope you like this one just as much. Enjoy! Please don't forget to comment ;)

Chapter 14- 9th June 2011-
The following morning Arjun felt weird all over. He did not feel like doing anything at all so he took a day of work and decided to win over Arohi and make her forgive him. He had the perfect plan in mind to cheer Arohi up. Arohi had gone out with Shefali for breakfast at a cafe that's how mad she was with Arjun that she didn't want to see his face. Arjun got out of bed and took a long cold shower as it was getting hot outside. He slipped on a white t-shirt and denims. He headed out to the same cafe Arohi and Shefali had gone to. Arjun purposely sat on the same table as Shefali and Arohi. 'Hey Shefali, kaisi ho tum? Your looking pretty today!' Arohi felt anger fume up her body. Arjun sat so close to her and their hands were touching. She was disgusted that how could he hurt her one minute and the next act as if everything is perfectly fine? Arohi moved her chair away from Arjun and Arjun moved his closer and gave Arohi a seductive smile. The seductive smile that Arohi could never resist and instantly made her melt. She wasn't going to fall for it this time. 'Ahem Shefali shall we order something? Mujhe both phook lagi hai' Arjun picked up the menu before Arohi grabbed it. Arohi was getting very annoyed with Arjun's behaviour how rude was he being? 'Shefali what you having?' Shefali giggled and winked at Arjun without Arohi seeing 'Ermmm still thinking and you Arjun?' Arohi was being completely ignored she felt as if she wasn't there. The two of them just carried on talking as if she was not sitting right there with them. No one asked Arohi what she wanted she just wanted to strangle Arjun. Arjun and Shefali carried on talking and giggling to each other when Arohi got up and left 'Aru where you going? You haven't ordered anything' Arohi did not turn back and left with anger. 'Arjun that was so mean! She left without eating anything' Arjun laughed whilst calling the waiter 'Well what can I do Shefali this is the best way for Arohi to hate me and give me divorce' Hearing this Shefalis jaw nearly dropped off. 'What?? Divorce? Hate? Kya?' Arjun felt it was time to tell Shefali the truth about him Arohi and Dhondu. 'Yes Shefali I have to give Arohi divorce there's no other way me and her just cannot be together anymore' Arjun became emotional and tears started to form in his eyes. Shefali put her hand on Arjun's hand 'Awwe Arjun because of that stupid Dhondu your making Arohi hurt you? What a stupid thing to do? You know and I know that Arohi loves you and only you then why you hurting yourself and her?' In some ways Arjun felt that Shefali was right. 'Look Arjun woh Dhondu.. Well what can I say just leave him and I'll help you win back Arohi, Arohi is yours and only yours'
Arjun trusted Shefali 100% and having her with him made his realise what friends are.
'So whats the plan then?' Shefali was glad to know that Arjun was in for the mission 'So Mr Arjun are you ready?' Arjun gave Shefali the shut up and talk look 'Haha of course I am chalo tell me then plan' Shefali placed her hand on the table. 'Jealousy, Well that's the best cure to win girls back and especially if it's Arohi! Well heres the real plan you have to find yourself a new girlfreind and well I don't have to tell you anything, Do I?' Arjun listened to Shefali closely and seemed very interested. 'Girlfreind? That to in such a short time how do you expect me to do that?' Shefali never thought it like that. 'Your right finding a girlfreind is not easy' Arjun and Shefali tried to think hard then Shefali gave Arjun I have got a plan smile 'No, no way Shefali what you thinking?' Shefali carried on smiling at Arjun 'Me how about I be your girlfreind?' Arjun could'nt breathe 'You? Are you mad no way Shefali thats ridiculous, whats going to happen to Romit?' Shefali puffed 'Arjun? What about Romit it's not like your going to date me for real, it's all a drama Romit won't mind infact he'll be happy to help, I'll say that me and omit broke up and we got together' Arjun liked the idea but somewhere in his mind he thought that this was going to hurt Arohi even more when she finds out that her best freind is dating her husband that she already hates so much. With great difficulty Arjun agreed 'Great so this boyfreind and girlfreind starts today and right now! Ready Partner?' Arjun let out a dirty smirk. 'Ohh No Shefali please don't call me partner it's very embarrassing' Shefali slapped Arjun on the arm and laughed. With that Shefali and Arjun left. The drama had started and Arjun was very nervous on how Arohi was going to react. Shefali kept on encouraging him that everything was going to be fine and everythings under control.

Arjun drove Shefali to his house. The car stopped right outside and Arohi heard the noise. She knew it was Arjun was he had token a day of work. She sat downstairs eating a apple and reading a fashion magazine. Arjun and Shefali walked through the door holding hands. Arohi hadn't noticed them just yet. Shefali cleared her throat then let out a little giggle. Still Arohi seemed to read more intensely. 'Awwe Arjun baby your the best' Arohi choked on her apple and looked away from the magazine there she saw Shefalis hand in Arjuns hand and they stood very very close. She could'nt believe her eyes at all. Arjun noticed Arohi staring and knew his plan was working. 'Shefali your looking so beautiful today!' Shefali chuckled and gave Arohi a glimpse 'Just today baby?' Arjun laughed along with Shefali and pretened that he was enjoying every second of this 'No everyday but today your looking very beautiful' Arohi just couldn't believe it her best freind was dating her husband. She felt weak and wanted to scream. She felt tears drop she could'nt control them. She ran up to her room and slammed the door shut. She jumped onto her bed and cried out loud 'Shefali she's crying, I don't think this is a good idea' Shefali took her hand out of Arjuns and sat onto the sofa and started looking at the magazine Arohi was just reading 'Chill Arjun, you want Arohi back don't you?' She looked up from the magazine at Arjun until he answered 'Of course I do I love her. But I don't want to loose her' Shefali flicked through the pages as she sighed 'Look Arjun I know you love her but this is the best way trust me na?' Arjun sat next to Shefali looking down at his fingers very nervous 'Of course I do thats why I'm doing this' Arohi upstairs stopped crying and washed her face inside the bathroom she looked up into the mirror 'Come on Arohi be strong so what if he has a new girl freind and that to my best freind, you hate him don't you?' All these questions came to Arohi's head. Was she still in love with Arjun? Why was she getting so jealous of Arjun having a new girlfreind?

There you go guys chapter 14. Please do comment!

..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice chap.
bt why arjun so majboor??? dhondhu luvs aro n arjun is not doing anything??? hw he give up easily???
waiting 4 next...
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Feel Bad For Arjun.. Cont Soon. Good Chap