:How Much I Love You:(MESSAGE ON PAGE 122) - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter Twelve- 6th June 2011-
Arohi had been waiting for ages and she felt that Arjun was in trouble.So she asked the driver to drop her off at Arjuns office.On the way she got weird feelingsthat something was wrong,Arjun was in trouble.She tried to calm herself down.'Driver chalti karo please' Arohi was getting more and more impatient.Finally she arrived to Arjuns office. His car was parking in the parking area so he was still at the office.Arohi told the driver to leave.She ran up the stairs and to the main reception.The receptionist was on the phone so Arohi waited.The lady got up from the phone and welcomed Arohi 'Yes Mrs Singhania what can I do for you' Arohi who was breathing heavliy after that run up the stairs she catched her breathe 'Where's Arjun?' The lady gave Arohi directions to Arjuns office upstairs. Arohi thanked her and walked up the stairs hoping that everything was fine. Arjuns office door was closed. Arohi placed her ear on the door to check if she could hear Arjun or anyone else.'Arjun baby!' 

Arohi couldn't believe it. She heard Arjun and another girl share a conversation inside. She felt her heart ache and tears dropped down her face. She had so lovingly asked Arjun on a date and give him another chance thinking that he might change but no he was here spending time with another woman. He himseld had said that he was going to pick me at eight and now it half past nine. Arohi couldnt stop the tears from coming out. She opened the door and saw Tina sitting on Arjuns laps trying to kiss him. Arjun saw Arohi and pushed Tina away. Arohi tried her best to walk forward but she was in so much shock that she was tripping and loosing balance. Arohi was just about to fall when Arjun ran and grabbed her. 'Aru careful you'll fall' Arohi sobbed even more and gave Arjun a digusted smirk.'Fall? Havent I fallen enough Arjun Singhania?'Arohi pushed Arjuns arms off her and walked towards Tina pointing 'Why did you do this to me again Arjun?Kyun?' Arjun had no explanation he looked at Arohi. Arohi ran out crying.'Arjun sir kya hua?' 

One of Arjun's clients snapped there finhers infront of Arjuns face to draw his attention back 'Where were you lost? Thinking about Mrs Singhania again'Arjun let out a hard smile and took a gulp of his water.He was sweating he wiped his forehead with a hankercheif. Arjun just finished the meeting and he had to go collect Arohi for their date.That was just a dream Arjun thought.I have to stop Tina coming here what will happen to Arohi when Tina is here?Arjun had to do something and fast he had to hide his and Tina's past if he wanted to win Arohi back.He couldn't lose Arohi at any cost she was to precious for him.Arohi was only his and only his. Arjun left the office postponing all the meetings that he had lined up tonight. He grabbed his car keys and set off home where Arohi was waiting for him.It was five mintues left until eight and Arjun made it on time. Arohi was all ready and had a unique smile on her face. She was day dreaming about something Arjun took this as a good oppurtunity to scare her. He tip toed slowly behind her. 

Arohi flew up within a mile in the air. She screeched as loud as she could. Arjun couldnt stop laughing 'Arohi your face hahaha' Arohi scowled at Arjun and ran after him. 'Aru,Aru sorry sorry I didnt mean it' Arohi was running around the room trying to get Arjun back. Arjun ran upstairs and hid inside the bathroom 'Arjun,tum kaha choopa ho?' Arjun bit his lip and tried his best not to let out a giggle. Arohi quitted and went back into the room and sat down onto the bed. Arjun came out of the bathroom and tried saving himself. Arohi saw him sneaking out and ran after him.'Arjun,you Im going to get you back!' She leaped up from the bed and ran after Arjun. Arjun went for the stairs and Arohi did to. Arohi was just about to go down the stairs when she got a text it was from Shefali asking how date was going. Arohi let out a little giggle and replied back saying 'Shefali Me and Arjun decided to play chase first' From the top of the stairs she saw Arjun running out. Arohi was about to go when she missed the step and fell... 

Arohi slipped down the stairs tumbling down 'Arjunnn!' Arjun who was waiting for Arohi outside let out a giggle 'Sorry Arohi you still havent got me yet,given up so soon?' Arohi landed at the bottom of the stairs she had lost conscious she layed at the bottom of the stairs with blood pouring from her head. Arjun had been standing outside for a while. Arohi had not said anything else. He felt that something was wrong, but maybe this was her trick he wasnt going to fall for it. Just then Rashi had just come back from shopping with her freinds.'Bhai where you here?sab teek hai?' Arjun was pleased to see Rashi he turned to face Rashi and told Rashi what happened 'Rashi di I think she's tricking me you go inside and check na please' Rashi nodded and walked calmly inside 'Bhabi, Arohi bhabi kaha ho tum?' Rashi was searching for her Arohi with her eyes when she saw Arohi on the floor. She dropped her shopping backs and screamed 'ARJUUUNNN!!!!!!!' Arjun leapt up from his car 'Arrrjuuunn Arrrooohhhi woh woh!' 

Rashi ran over to Arohi and got down to Arohi. She put Arohis head on her lap she felt something wet she looked at her hands which were trembling it was blood. Blood was all over the floor.'Arohi,Arohi open your eyes please' Arjun ran inside and saw Arohi on the floor.'Aroohiii!!' He ran over skidding on the floor he wrapped his arms around Arohi. Rashi was crying and trembling 'Arjun Bhai ye kya ho gaya? How did she fall?' Tears started to fall down Arjuns face.He reached for his mobile and rang the doctor.Arjun picked Arohi up from the puddle of blood and took her upstairs to the bedroom.'Arjun shes bleeding alot' Rashi cried even more and helped Arjun place Arohi on the bed. Arjun gave Shefali and the other guys a ring and they arrived along with the doctor. The doctor observed Arohi and banaged her head. He then asked to talk to Arjun outside. Arjun felt his heart beat get faster 'Arjun son she has lost alot of blood, shes become weak she will recover nothing to worry about' Arjun was releifed and dropped the doctor off. 

Everyone was gathered around Arohi.Arjun walked inside the room with the prescription. 'Arjun what did the doctor say?' Arjun sat on the bed right beside Arohi. 'Yes of course she will be fine the doctor just said she needs bet rest, come on guys smile' Everyone let out a smile and Arjun looked at Arohi. He held her hand and kept it in his. Everyone left supporting Arjun that everything will be fine. He let Arohi rest without no one disturbing. She still hadnt gained consious.Arjun was getting worried.Arjun sat downstairs and was working on a project when Rashi called from the top of the stairs.'Bhai, Bhabhi ko hosh aa gaya,hurry come upstairs' Arjuns face lit up with happiness.He dropped his paperwork and rushed upstairs.Arohi was sitting on the bed.Arjun flung opened the door and went to Arohi. As soon as Arjun sat on the bed Arohi jumped over and wrapped her arms around Arjun.She started to cry 'Hey,Aru kya hua? It's okay Im here now,stop crying'Arjun cupped her face and kissed her gently on the cheek. 

'Come on Aru smile,smile now' Arohi gave Arjun her soft smiles. Just then Dhondu walked inside the room 'Aru baby oh my baby how did this all happen' Arohi's head was hurting and she did not want Dhondu around her annoying her.All she wanted was Arjun.Arjun asked Dhondu to leave and come back later.Arohi sobbed again and fell back into Arjuns arms.She finally fell asleep.Rashi slowly entered the room with a glass of juice 'Bhai is she okay now?' Rashi noticed that Arohi had fallen asleep. She placed the glass at the side and sat besides Arjun 'Bhai Im just glad shes okay, poor thing she was so hurt' Arjun wrapped an arm around Rashi 'Shes fine now its okay nothing can happen to Arohi'. Rashi gave Arjun a convincing smile 'Yes nothing can happen to Arohi when your with her' Arjun chuckled and this caused Arohi to move.'Bhai Arohi is so beautiful now I know why you love her so much' Arjun looked down at Arohi and rubbed her cheeks and then back up at Rashi 'Arohi is everything to me,I would have died if anything happened'

Sorry Guys Again NO PROMO!
Please do comment and give me your feedback!
Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago
Nice one..update soon waiting..:)
;)
:D
another gr8 update !
waiting ...