:How Much I Love You:(MESSAGE ON PAGE 122) - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago

Thank you once again for all your lovely comments. I know were all excited about the promo but I promise I will not let you down. Please Read ahead to find out what happens! Please do comment and hit the like button. Enjoy ;) THIS UPDATE IS A SHORT UPDATE AS I HAVE BIG PLANS FOR THE NEXT ONE ;)

Continuing Chapter 5-
Arohi was bored and could not find Arjun anywhere. It had been a while since he had gone but now he was no where to be seen. Arohi needed to find Arjun, she had this weird feeling in her stomach and wanted it to go fast. 'Hey, Shefali, seen Arjun anywhere?' Shefali who was busy texting nodded at Arohi. Arohi sat down and scanned around the club but still no sign of Arjun. What could he go?

Arohi felt strange, so she went upstairs to the balcony. Arohi was humming to herself when she heard some noises. 'She Isn't going to come hear, come on' Arohi recognised the voice, it was the same girl Arjun was dancing with earlier. Arohi peeped her head around the corner and saw that girl, the girl had her back towards Arohi. She was doing something she shouldn't be. Arohi was being rude, but she wanted to know what she was doing. Arohi took two silent steps forward and stopped. Arohi moved herself side wards so she could get a better view but no she still could not see anything. Arohi took another two big silent steps forward. She felt as if she had seen the man somewhere before, but who was he? Arohi desperately wanted to know. 'What if she comes here?' Arohi could not figure out who this man was. Arohi left it and slowly walked away. She still hadn't found Arjun yet, she was just about to leave when she heard Arjun's name. Arohi felt her heartbeat fast, she turned around quick and looked back at the girl. Was that Arjun? She heard Arjun's name again.She couldn't hear so well as the wind was blowing hard. Arohi felt that weird feeling in her body again, this was not going good. Just then Arohi felt her phone vibrate it was Shefali. 'Hey, Shefali kya hua?' Arohi could hear the loud music as Shefali was down stairs. 'Aru, come downstairs, yaar, tum upar kya kar rahi hoon?' Arohi told Shefali that she will be down in a moment and hung up the phone. Arohi put her phone back in her bag and the girl was gone. Arohi left it and hurried back downstairs. The dance floor was half empty and the party was due to finish in half an hour.

Arohi still had not found Arjun, he was no where to be seen. He had probably gone home Arohi thought to her self. Arohi sighed and dropped her self into the chair. She leaned back and closed her eyes, she tried to figure out who that guy was. Was it Arjun? Arohi leaped up and gasped, how could she have thought that? Arjun would never do such a thing.. Or would he? Arohi was getting all funny strange thoughts in her head and she needed to clear her mind, so she pecked a drink down. Things got a little heavy and Arohi wanted to just see a glimpse of Arjun.

The party was over and everyone was leaving one by one. Simmi and Sanchit had left early as Sanchit was going to drop Simmi off home. Shefali and Romit said that they were going for a long romantic walk. Arohi was left all alone, she thought to herself that this would have been a great chance to share her feelings with Arjun, but that could have only happened if Arjun was here. Arohi grabbed her phone and made her way out to the exit. When she heard a laughter, a loud cheerful laughter. Arohi was amused and wanted to know who was having fun. It was coming from the balcony. She ran back inside and up those stairs again. She ran to the balcony and saw that the same girl again kissing a guy. The same guy she was with before. Arohi had to find out who this guy was. So she walked forward when she heard a bang, she got scared and hurried on the other side to see what that bang was. It was just wind blowing hard and something had flipped over. She came back onto the side and she saw no one other than Arjun. She felt her heart drop, her body became weak all over and she felt tears gather up in her eyes. She dropped her bag. Arjun was standing there with his arms all over the girl. Arohi's mouth dryed up and she could not say a word. She cried and then cried louder and louder. Arjun saw her and pushed the girl off him. 'Arohi, tum?' Arohi couldn't breathe she just could not take the shock. How could he do this to me? Arjun walked towards Arohi, Arohi started stepping back. 'Arohi, stop listen I can explain' Arohi just about had enough 'You liar, cheat two timing b*******!!' Arohi was furious how could he have done that to her. Arohi ran away, she wanted to run away far from him, far away from the world. Arjun fell to the floor, the girl came upto him and put her hand on her shoulder 'Why, did you do that? She was so hurt!' Arjun did not reply. 'I'm sorry for hurting you again Arohi, but I had to do it, for you' Tears fell from Arjun's face and Dhondu walked out from the back.

PROMO-
Shefali;s birthday and Arjun and Arohi are invited. The party in on the beach. The music is loud and everyone is wearing bikini's and shorts, When Arohi has just had a swim in the sea and is walking out and Arjun eye's are fixed on her 'Wow! Arohi your looking damn sexy'

There you go guys. It was a short update and I just wanted to get the end of the chapter out of the way so I can start a fresh chapter next. Please do comment and give me your feedback!
Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago

wy did arjun protect dondu ?😕

Arohi is very hurt now

but nice update  and please post next one soon :)
why arjun did this??? why he protect dhondhu???
aro is really very hurt...
wonderful update..
update next part soon...:)

Waiting For Your Next Update :) Why?? Cont Soon :)
arjun is sooo cute

cont soon
awww 
feel sori 4 aroohi 
1ns agen da update was wondaful nt w8 2 read more plzzz update soon
Why did Arjun hav to do this?? Poor aRu..she's all hurt!!  Waiting for the next part :)

wow so sad, cant beleive he took someone elses blame to keep her from hurting. plz aru forgive him soon.

Wow great Plz do continue...