very very nice
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
superb update...please make it longer..😒
Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good going dear do continue soon and next time plz do a long update.
Cutie432 thumbnail
Please Update Soon And Please Make The Chapters Long. I Know That You Uploaded It A Day Earlier But This Needs To B e Longer;)
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
osam !!
btw arjun shoued arohi.??
cant w8 fr d next part
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea...cant wait...please update asap!
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice and hawt update..continue soon!
-MissMinnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Again thank you for all the lovely comments. I Know my last chapter was a short one, so I've tried my best to make it longer. I have lots of work to do, that's why I make them short because I don't have enough time. I have had a half day at college so I decided to post it a day earlier as I will not be able to tomorrow. Enjoy & Do Not forget to give all your lovely comments and hit the like button.

Chapter Four: 19th May 2011
Arjun was fuming with anger and jealously, he couldn't bare see Arohi with anyone else. He walked over to Arohi and stood just in front of her with his drink in his hand. Everyone turned back and carried on what they were doing. Arohi saw Arjun standing there and she knew he was mad. She was just about to call Arjun when she stopped, something inside her made her stop. Arjun stood there watching Arohi move along to the music. One of the men who was trying to grab Arohi's hand and dance. He noticed Arjun standing there but he ignored Arjun and carried on.
 'Ooh soniye, dance kar' Arohi felt fear she did not know what to do, should she call Arjun to come and save her, she was just about to call Arjun again when she stopped and thought I'll show Arjun I'm having fun why should I seek his help. Arohi started moving to the music. Arjun got more and more angry. Arjun walks upto Arohi and grips her hand tight. 'Ouch, what are you doing, your hurting me!' Arjun still gripping her hand standing firmly in one place. Arohi struggles as she tries pulling herself away from Arjun. 'Arohi,stop this drama and get away from here' Arohi instantly felt protected and safe. She looked towards Arjun and moved closer to him. Arjun felt Arohi's warmthness on his body and wanted to be closer. The men gathered around Arohi pulled her away from Arjun and surrounded her again. Arohi was frightened and all she wanted was Arjun to be by her side. Arjun without saying anything walked away slowly. Arohi was shocked she was in trouble and why had Arjun walked away, she felt as if she had lost a part of her body she was not feeling right at all and wanted Arjun. The music got loud and louder and still there was no sign of Arjun anywhere.

Now things were getting worse, all the men were touching Arohi everywhere and she did not like it one bit. Arohi was nearly into tears when she someone pushed passed grabbed her by the waist and slided her out of the men. It was no one other than Arjun, her Arjun was here.

'Kyun, Arohi kya hua, tume kya socha tha ke mein chala jao ga?' Arohi try to stop herself from smiling because she felt protected in Arjun's hand. Arohi and Arjun were lost in each others eyes when the same man comes up to them 'What are you doing man?' Arjun turned to look at this built up dude. 'Huh? What's up?' Arjun still had his hand around Arohi' wasit and pulled her closer whilst talking to the other guy. The guy stepped forward towards Arohi and pulled her arm. Arohi felt pain and tried pulling back. Arjun kept his hand on Arohi's waist firmly. 'Kya hua, tum kya kare raha ho, use jaana do' Arjun was being sarcastic but yet firm, he let go of Arohi and turned fully towards to man. The man let go off Arohi's hand and backed off. Arohi's arm was sore and it was painful she rubbed it. Arjun turned back to Arohi and she was gone. Arjun looked around to see where Arohi was but she wasn't to be see anywhere. Arjun started worrying. 'Shefali, Arohi kaha hai?' Shefali who was too busy lost in Romit, Arjun left her and started looking around for Arohi. When he heard Arohi's voice. 'Hain, Dhondz mein teek hoon, yes babaa I'm fine' Arohi was standing in a corner on the phone to kabootar Dhondu. She hung up and ran her hands through her fingers. She took a big gulp of her drink then sat on the floor with her legs. She put her head against the wall and closed her eyes. Arjun smiled to himself, she's so beautiful Arjun said to himself. 

Arjun desperately wanted a dance with her but how? He had to get a dance with her before Dhondu comes back. Arjun ran back to the table where Sanchit, Simmi and Billu were sitting. 'Guys, guys I need your help and that to now!' All three agreed. Later on Arohi had moved to the sitting area and was busy texting on her phone when Billu walks up to her. 'Arohi bhabi, kya mein aap ka saath dance.., I mean can I have this dance' Arohi still texting smiled and then looked up at Billu. She had always found Billu very cute and adorable. She got up whilst putting her phone inside her glittery silver shoulder bag. She look up and smiled again and Billu. 'Kyun nahi, chalo' Arohi grabbed Billu's hand and they both made there way to the dance floor the music was loud and Arohi was feeling the rhythm inside her. Billu and Arohi danced for quite a while. Just then Arjun walked on to the dance floor with another girl. Arohi was enjoying herself so much that she saw Arjun. She felt jealously building up inside her and she put all her attention on Arjun and that girl. The music got louder and louder and Arjun and that girl got closer and closer.

lehra ke balkha ke tu duniya bhulake naach
dhun koi gun gunaale gaale tu gaake naach
rangeeniyon mein kho ja peeke pilaake naach
mad-bhare nainon se tu naina mila ke naach

uff teri ada
i like the way you move
uff tera badan
i like to see you groove
uff teri nazar
it says i want to dance with you

uff teri ada
i like the way you move
uff tera badan
i like to see you groove
uff teri nazar
it says i want to dance with you
(Song from Karthik calling Karthik)

Arjun seemed to being too much fun on the dance floor with that girl and he did not pay one slice of attention on Arohi. It felt like she never existed and she was just a time pass for him. She slightly turned so that she could get a better view. Billu was looking closely at Arohi's face and knew that the plan was working, he cleared his throat. 'Arohi bhabhi, kya hua, are you not enjoying the dance?' Arohi cleared her throat and the same time and blowed her hair of her face. 'Nahi, of course I am Billu' Arohi gave Billu them concerned smiles and carried on observing Arjun and that girl. Billu couldn't bare to see Arohi's state anymore, because if had danced with her any longer he would have laughed out loud because Arohi's expressions were a must watch. Billu let go of Arohi's hand and moved back. Arohi did not notice and still stood they staring at Arjun. She was mad, jealous and she wanted to dance with Arjun that second. She came back to senses and realised that Billu had gone. She hurried towards the bar and Arjun saw her smirked and carried on dancing. Arohi asked for a vodka and drank it down in one go, she was just about to order another one, when Dhondu re-entered the club. 'Aru! I'm back' He ran down and put his arms around Arohi's waist, Arjun felt something hit him. Where an earth did he come out from? Why was he back so early? Arjun let go of the girls hand he was dancing with and exused himself. Arjun walked across the bar furiously looking at Arohi and Dhondu. 'Guys, what did he come from?' He took a seat on the table Sanchit and the crew were sitting. 'Kya yaar? Ye Dhondu bhi na' Arohi was glad Dhondu was back and now it was her time to pay back. 'Come, Dhondz let's dance' Arohi said It loud enough so that Arjun heard. Dhondu, Arohi, Arjun and that girl were back on the dance floor. This time it's war Arjun and Arohi said to themselves. Arjun at any rate was going to get Arohi tonight, he had made his mind up.

PROMO-
Dhondu and Arohi are busy dancing away when the girl Arjun was dancing with comes and asks Dhondu for a dance. Arohi doesn't refuse. Dhondu agrees and goes to dance with her when Dhondu tells Arohi to dance with Arjun as he is the only one on the dance floor left. Arjun pulls Arohi towards him and the music starts and the dance floor gets crazier. The lights get dim and the music is loud, Arjun and Arohi get closer Arjun goes for Arohi's lips.

There you are guys! Enjoy and do not forget to comment and hit the like button ;)
WEEKEND IS COMING UP AND I PROMISE THE UPDATES WILL BE LONGER, ROMANTIC AND BETTER ;)

Edited by -MissMinnie- - 12 years ago