Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

i just wish for dmg ...nothing else (Page 2)

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Die1hard1Ksgian

This is all so true. No show compares with DMG. I don't like watching soaps bcoz I hate the negativity in them. People get away with committing 100 murders. Women r either pure souls or vamps. A lead pair gets married & everyone around start conspiring 2 break their marriage & succeed in it. It just gets on the nerves. And that is where DMG was so different. It was such a refreshing breath of fresh air in all the saas bahu sagas. It actually ran for 3 and a half yrs without any conspiracy & without a single negative character (Dr. Abhimanyu's wife character was thrown out after a few episodes only), what can be more amazing than that! It was & is still the only show that I was totally hooked on to. It was such a beautiful & positive show, it alwayz brought a big smile on the face & gave a very good feeling inside. I never missed a single second of the show till the tiime KSG was in it. The only time I stopped watching it was the first 2 and a half mths of 2010 when the disgusting SR track was on. I again got hooked on 2 it after 11 March when KSG came back in the show. I miss the show so much. SO shows like Geet & PKYEK r good but not as magical as DMG. YIH is not bad but I never got 2 liking it bcoz it took DMG's place & it is not as magical as DMG. I so wish that DMG comes back with KSG & the magical pair Armaan-Riddhima, whether Kash/ Kasu/ Kajen, but with a new & fresh storyline. Fingers crossed that this wish comes true sooonnn!!!

you said it.
dmg is a one of kind a show. and they better bring it back!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arkajenksg

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
missing dmg & ar.it is a unique show.after dmg ended i never watch any show at 8pm in tv.star one should bring back dmg with ar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arkajenksg

arkajenksg Senior Member
arkajenksg
arkajenksg

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i want dmg and AR BACK...i want dem bak 1 23 4 5 raise to infinity!!!!!!!! will never stop loving dem..
maybe we can start living without dem but will never forget our love for dem which will not fade away with tym...but will definately grow stronger!!!!

Go to top