Some moments of passion... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello all my buddies in the forum...😊
sorry for joining late..coz of link failure.😭..my net too couldn't handle the heat of Maaneet's SR so it crashed..πŸ˜†.jokes apart.thanxx a lot for ur concern for me ..my buddies I'm truly overwhelmed😍.My short & simple take on the maha episode.πŸ˜‰..we r sooo true & loyal Maaneetians & love this couple to hell coz of their sizzling chemistry , their amazing acting potentials & their awesome expressive skills ..which always keep us hooked to the show & forum .😍.so if the cv's continue with the SR on Maan day then its fine but if they've this much to show to us then I should say they shouldn't have thought of showing Maaneet's SR .coz we've seen more intense & passionate scenes of Maaneet in the show before so there was no need to make the fool of the leads & the fanz...Maaneet's SR was a dream of the fanz & they've no right to ridicule it ...πŸ˜•
Anyways,we'll always love Maaneet always & forever.β€οΈπŸ€—

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Beautiful & romantic quote...πŸ˜†

SR kahan gayi???????
Edited by LuvScooby - 12 years ago
Tera inbox clean kar...I can't PM u..
 honestly speaking bobby i loved this scene better than sr one ...just watch how geet fell on his chest of tiredness and how lovingly he hold her caressed her that was so so natural...that is the reason we love them coz they make any scene worthy to watch...❀️.Edited by tazeen_29 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by tazeen_29

honestly speaking bobby i loved this scene better than sr one ...just watch how geet feel on his chest of tiredness and how lovingly he hold her caressed her that was so so natural...that is the reason we love them coz they make any scene worthy to watch...❀️.

Dil ke armaan aanshuo mein beh gaye
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Tera inbox clean kar...I can't PM u..
Done ..jaldi karo ..can't wait..

SR kahan gayi???????
GAYEE SR PAANI MEI..😭
SR GEET KE SAATH AUR SMOOCH KISI AUR KE SAATH😑  kya din aaye yaar.πŸ˜‰don't have any expressions.πŸ˜•.hasoo ki royu.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

Dil ke armaan aanshuo mein beh gaye

Taz Pinku ..I really feel that if they had these plans about SR they shouldn't have shown it ...really disgusting .😑.we had seen many intense romantic scenes of Maaneet than they showed the so-called Maaneet's SR yaar.πŸ˜•
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

Taz Pinku ..I really feel that if they had these plans about SR they shouldn't have shown it ...really disgusting .😑.we had seen many intense romantic scenes of Maaneet than they showed the so-called Maaneet's SR yaar.πŸ˜•

What is worst is that both GC and DD did wonderful job, but it was scripted in the most weirdest way...THey showed LAMP...what the hell, what is this 80s movie, where they show flower kissing, lamp going out...etc😑
We waited 313 episodes, 1 year to get this CRAP😑