India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

I only want to see sushaan's happiness

CrazyFarzina IF-Dazzler
CrazyFarzina
CrazyFarzina

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
First of all,thank's sheema di 4ur advice.but di ur spamming words hurt me.sgp is my most favourite show.im also the mad fan of ragini&jay.so,why im spamming(sgp)&mess with ragini.i love her so much.i can't see suhana in pain.in obs,lalita always in upset 4 her own baby.lalita pretended being happy 4 disha vhabi's child,but inside she was in pain 4 her own baby.but in sgp i can't see suhana in same role&pain.brain tumour-ishaan's memory...then pregnancy..sob kuch suhana k sath kiou?i can't watch lovely suhana's sadness&loneliness.truly speaking..sgps sushaan's jodi is the far far better&lovely jodi than obs lalita-ishaan's jodi.ragini is far different from obs lalita.ragini can play any role smartly through her bubbly styles.&im sure that will be very different,masti&lovely track 4us to watch. .really she is very talented actress that's why i love her so much.&also jay.as her mad fan im just want to see ragini's different role of being mom.im sure she can play this role lovely&give us more masti.& it"ll be great fun 4us. Im loving to see sushaan's masti&romance.i hope that in soon we can enjoy to see sushaan's new love track,masti,romance,sushaan's as a mom-dad.deepak-sanjana love track&wish my favourite sgp"ll continue&hit more than 1000 episodes.best of luck 4 jay-ragini&sgp.love u gyes.

Edited by Farzina - 15 May 2011 at 8:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27iViews

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
I never watched OBS so i dont know what happened in it , but if in OBS lalita was pretending to be happy for the bengali disha'r baby and dying inside! Cry I dont wanna see the same for Suhana! it wont look good to me if Suhana is acting good and pretending to be happy for disha's baby and feeling really bad for her self than that would kinda seem like Suhana is getting jealous of Disha's baby Embarrassed It will mess up Suhana's character, I just want suhana to be happy for Disha and not jealous!! But probably the CV's are gonna show the same thing as OBS!! ConfusedDead well...lest just hope for the best!
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
First of all I appologise if you felt bad about my comment , usually people see it as my WIT !! I am sorry you didn't secondly it was Shunak who didn't want you to start so many topics at the same time, it messes up the forum with so many similar stuff, that's his job as a moderator to keep the forum smooth.
Regarding OBS vs SGP , non of us compare the actors as we always said that when you watch OBS you feel like a different serial although similar but the director of the show done a brilliant job with both there creation although same story but the execution make it beautifully different, you can not compare Lolita and Suhana as may be similar character but both the actresses has done equal justice to it according to the taste of the kind of audience they were performing for.
Secondly all if us in this forum are here giving our time because we all are fans of this show, otherwise we wouldn't be here, we don't MAKE the show , we share our point of views , some we agree some we disagree, some like only Sushaan in SGP some like me want the whole family involve realistically but at the end of the day we do not have CONTROL of the story and the characters.
Regarding Ragini and her acting , I would rather not say anymore then this , she came on the screen and she stole million,s heart and I am one of them.
It's a serial , it's good to see your passion as we all have the same, it's the age I guess as I see things differently then the new generation.

Edited by venture - 15 May 2011 at 9:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviiruaGiViews

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27iViews

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index