India-Forums

Adaalat
Adaalat

yuck (Page 2)

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
yes KD did explain why he was giving everyone chocolates...because he wanted to find out who was wearing denture that need to be glued every time...and he found out from chemist that this writer is the one who is buying that glue every month  from his shop so your that complain has been clear

and abotu shadab's behaviour he was behaving like nut and not worried about anything but only saamri's impression...but KD was very stern with him and told him to save Saamari he will loose everything and than there won't be any saamri as he will be punished for the crime he did not do...

and in end when that lawyer plaed that video and sahdab felt he has not rescue so that's why he behaved all worked out ...and i think that was very natural ...

i actually like the episode...it was good and acting of shadab also good ...full of himself..kind of

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Well 

the episode WAS a little out of sorts.. 
wish there were more consistency in the facts.. the latex face mask was kinds stupid - they should've shown a dark grainy film because of low light and the band on the hand showing it is not Shadab. 

Overall, I liked the episode.. 
but it was not as good as all Adaalat episodes are :)
sunnyp1414 IF-Dazzler
sunnyp1414
sunnyp1414

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
This episode was not that bad at all. I liked it and there were not so many loopholes as pointed out. OK that didn't match older episodes but was good episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepikabanerjee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Adaalat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index