Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

SUKIRTI KANDPAL : Breaking News :D (Page 2)

anjaanichudi IF-Dazzler
anjaanichudi
anjaanichudi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
dtz nice...congo to hr

k_anjali12 IF-Rockerz
k_anjali12
k_anjali12

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Its Not The Fake News Or Any Rumour ... Though There R No Any Articles Reg. It ... The PPL Who Actually Present In The Event Shared This ... So It Seems  No Benefit Of Doubt There !
rose.three IF-Rockerz
rose.three
rose.three

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
sukku is awesome...
she roxs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k_anjali12

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
wow..thats really great..very much happy for her..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k_anjali12

chahaat. IF-Dazzler
chahaat.
chahaat.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Aww loved her & always will love her! Keep rocking Sunshine!
Lovee youu!!
Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
she didn't win Ms India worldwide, she won the Ms Diva title though. Anyways congrats to her. Big smile
DarlingSarun IF-Dazzler
DarlingSarun
DarlingSarun

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Sukirti Khandpal Bollywood Diva 2011

Cute and spunky Sukirti Khandpal, who is popular for her innocent college girl role of Piyali Dobriyal in STAR One's most loved show Pyaar Ke Ye Ek Kahaani, has made India proud by reaching the top 10 in Miss India Worldwide beauty pageant in Dubai.

It was not a total loss as she won the title of Miss Bollywood Diva 2011 in the contest. She speaks with us exclusively on her experience at the contest, reaction of fans and more.

Sukirti narrates,"I participated in this beauty competition, which was held in Dubai as I wanted to experience being a part of such beauty pageants which is a new thing for me. I love to try new things all the time. I had lot of fun as well as a learning experience. I observed and imbibed a lot from the other participants. A lot of them were very good dancers and from that I learnt it is important to know all forms of performing arts."

Talking about her experience in Dubai she adds, "This city is a lot of fun because I went out a lot of clubs which was awesome. In this short trip, I made a lot of friends. It was a dream come true to represent India in a beauty pageant. It feels great. I have collected many good memories, which I will cherish forever."

On winning the title of Bollywood Diva 2011 and reaching the top ten, she says, "Well, I am delighted that I was in top ten and won the subtitle even after working continuously for my tv show."

She also has some advice for all her fans and aspiring actors. "Even before leaving for Dubai, I completed a 19 hour shift. After reaching Dubai, the pace was no less hectic. However, I just want to tell everybody that they should have confidence in themselves and the most important is to believe in yourself. Use your positive points to the maximum. I feel my confidence enabled me to reach the top ten. I am happy that I made my country proud. If I would have had time to prepare for the talent round, I know I could have given a better fight but I have no regrets as I am very happy content with my result."

She is thrilled with the reactions of her fans too. "It's nice to see that my character Piya has become very famous and that they love my jodi with Abhay. For now, I am looking forward to the leap in Pyaar Ki Ye Ek kahaani and I am also learning how to play piano."

Go to top