Balika Vadhu

not doctor anandi bt a successful anandi!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

rockyman09

Groupbie

rockyman09

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueandviolet

Originally posted by andv

Originally posted by rockyman09

55 views and nt a single replyCry

Hi rockyman09, Your point is very valid. Infact in my opinion I just want A to study and do anything that she is interested in doing. She should do this under no compulsion or influence of any sort. This time she should study for herself and her career not in anyway competing with J, to prove him wrong or show him down. Totally ignore him. Why give this guy so much importance when treated her like a disposable object? It will be a greater slap on that arrogant guys face when she completely disregards him. She is very capable and if she decides to do something she always does it better than J, so her being more successful is inevitable. I am sure whatever she decides to do she will use her education for the betterment of her village and that in itself will make her stand higher than J. for that matter though she is not as educated as J is today I still feel she is far higher than J by spreading whatever knowledge she has to educate the girls in her village. Every one does something for themselves, but doing something only for the betterment of the society is what makes one stand out. Even if she wants to become a Doc (as her own desire and not to show J down) and it will take more time I would think it is worthwhile. If in that way her village will get better treatment, her spending those 5-6 years is not going to be a waste. Anyway how much ever time she utilizes in studying is never going to be a waste of her time. Its only going to make her more self confident and liberated and that's in my opinion the best success she can get.

well said Smilegaining back once self confidence is the biggest victory of his life as confidence is the only thing which along with determination helps to live happily in this selfish world of todaySmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "not doctor anandi bt a successful anandi!!! (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

makaladla

Groupbie

makaladla

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
nice...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockyman09

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
@Topic starter ... Yes absolutely .. She should do whatever she wants to do .. No matter what profession she chooses ...She needs to be independent ...

Anyways Good thread

rockyman09

sdhg

Goldie

sdhg

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
every one is becoming dr is it so easy to be decided n be one, she could gain her confidence work won't that be more suitable rather than dr

rockyman09

mom2gurls

mom2gurls

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockyman09

Being a newbie i haven't made  many posts bt what i seriously feel is that being a doctor is not only the last solution for anandiDisapprove. I hv read many posts and majority want her to be a doctor bt according to my point of view  in today's world one has a lot of career options and these different and innovative options can make one more successful and famous both in proffesional and social lifeSmile. Turning into a doctor is not  the only option and as anandi is shown abt 23 years  in the show  as anandi and jagya are of abt same ageConfused now if anandi goes for mbbs it will take her nxt 5 years to become a doctor and by that time she would turn 28/29Confused Doing mbbs would be like  Again wasting her next  five years to jst show her  capability to her moron husband jagyaAngry. Instead she should  now do something different and more big than that idiot jagyaOuch as we all know that anandi is very talented from her chilhoodEmbarrassed .  This would teach jagya a nice tight lesson because he is very proud of being a doctorAngry and now if anandi does something big and different than jagya that would kill his arrogant nature and will hurt his  giant  man egoistic natureCool thus making him realize that being to mumbai and to be doctor is not  the  only biggest sucess in the world.Smile

Totally, she doesnt have to be a doctor...she could become get her degreee in healthcare administration and RUN THE HOSPITAL...or better yet...run this one and open another...and hire jagya and gauri as her employeeShocked

rockyman09

Post Reply New Post

Go to top