Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Discussion from BHPH Forum... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 18

Dips_Arhi

Dips_Arhi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
thank you soo much for the promo!!Smile
Barun looks tooo goood!! cant wait for the show too start!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Discussion from BHPH Forum... (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sangeeta9

Goldie

sangeeta9

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Akshay Dogra in Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thursday, May 19, 2011 | 1:01:26 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 27 Comments
Akshay Dogra in Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Akshay Dogra roped in to play a prominent role in Star Plus' upcoming show Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon...

Akshay Dogra who played the parallel lead inZee TV's 12/24 Karol Bagh has been roped in to play a prominent role in Star Plus' upcoming show, Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

He will be seen playing the male lead Arnav Raizada's (Barun Sobti) elder cousin brother who is very supportive and nice.

Our source says, "Akshay Dogra who is the brother of Ridhi Dogra will play the rich aristocrat brother to the male lead. His screen name is Akash Raizada".

When contacted, Akshay Dogra told us, "Yes, I am doing the show. But I don't know much about my character as it is still early days".

Akshay Dogra is presently preparing for his play Apples and Walnuts which will be staged on June 4th. The play will depict the Kashmir issue and will talk of every mother's plight who loses her son due to the rising issue.

Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, produced by Four Lions Films and Panglosean Entertainment hasBarun Sobti and Sanaya Irani, Daljit Bhanot and Abhaas Mehta in lead roles. The show is launching on May 30th at the 8 pm slot.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niru273Ishrafan11shilparoxxSanliciouschammak_challoash91Infofan-Jahnvi-

sangeeta9

Goldie

sangeeta9

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Barun's new name is Arnav!!!! ohh i love this name.. the surname is kinda wierd though..who cares.. Arnav s all that matters to me.. it takes time to get used to new name.., we are so much used to shravan.. 

Arnav n Payal.. so our new jodis' name gonna be ArYal/Arya/Panav???
give ur suggestions guys..

chammak_challo

IF-Rockerz

chammak_challo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Hmm...first Barun was Shravan, now he is Arnav...interesting nameGeek But yeah I cannot wait to see him in action againWink

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Thanks sangeetaWink

Already Loving the names...Arnav and Payal...and I'll definitely go with ArYaDay Dreaming

LOLitaPawar

IF-Dazzler

LOLitaPawar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Haha most of these combined names have a meaning to them.
ArYa means noble,PaNav means prince,ArYal is a surname and someone in the mjht forum suggested PaNa too (as in to get something).

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Arnav means "Ocean,or sea in  Sanskrit Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9

niru273

Goldie

niru273

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
sangeeta ! t4s ! so exited !like u said jus love this name !!
waiting for barun to strike our hearts again !

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.