Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abfan1

dats jus awesome...arushi cannot compete wid our saavan:)

Please remove such statements.

We are not allowed to compare .

sunaina02 thumbnail

TO All Saavan Fans.

PLease do not make any comparison post here . We must not do that, not only because IF doesnt allow but being true fans we must support every new venture of Barun or  Ankita and support their coactors  too.

I personally am loving Arushi /sarun jodi and am confident ( considering my Indian TV vewing since Doordarshan Buniyad days 😃) that Barun and Sanaya jodi will rock the screen😊.

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for this to everyone who posted articles / pics :)

OH MY WORD

THE BARUNATOR! / lame
Just...wow, WOW. Barun's irresistibility factor just shot up to over 9000. Keep rocking, dear <3
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ne one know when the DT will open the ipkknd forum, ??
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoyo2

ne one know when the DT will open the ipkknd forum, ??

No! no confirmation on that yet!
sunaina02 thumbnail
Courtsey Anam from Sanaya FC

(From 4 lions page on FB)

Getting ready…

As we get ready for the launch off our new show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, which goes on air on Star plus at 8 PM next Monday, on 6 June 2011, things are really, really hectic on all fronts.

The expectations from this show are very high and due to a series of unfortunate events, we have been under a lot of pressure to deliver the goods. But all in all the show is looking good, the actors and technicians have all done a fabulous job and we hope that it all pays off.

Comparisons to our previous show, GEET are bound to happen but we don't quite see what the fuss is all about. What is strange is that the very people who loved us for giving them a show like Geet are now somehow feeling very betrayed that we have started producing a new show. People are coming out into the streets claiming that Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is a copy of Geet, even before it has started. What is the matter? A love story is a love story is a love story. Boy meets girl-boy loses girl-boy gets girl… Isn't that what all love stories are all about?

Anyway, without spoiling our mood and yours just let us say that Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is going to be full of surprises for all of you. The hard work, sweat, blood [quite literally] and tears of the past eight months is going to be presented before you on your television screens next Monday at 8 PM. Support us, spread the word and watch it next week and tell us what you think.

watermist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yup he was cute with her..but I am waiting to see how they will sparkle in his current new serial IPK... and San looks  good with Barun
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: izanami

Thanks a lot for this to everyone who posted articles / pics :)

OH MY WORD

THE BARUNATOR! / lame
Just...wow, WOW. Barun's irresistibility factor just shot up to over 9000. Keep rocking, dear <3

omg jaejoong as your DP soo cute, and hot pic of barun, the pic didn't upload at first so i didn't know the pic was there, then out of no where it uploaded and i was like O_o, *faints*,