i still want a new face... of course handsome one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

yes I think a new face wld be the bestest option, I mean if they can find this boy Rushi, I bet the makers can find someone fresh for the adult role.

@tintiny like you said children play in the dark, hence they become dark, our skin colour is based our phenotype not genetics per say  as it includes the environment and the variation. But just because you are an Aryan doesn't mean you will fair skin.

Sorry Fuzzy I missed seeing your reply...Fuzzy recently I concluded writing a story based on the Aryans for the forum http://alliswell.express-forum.net  (a free forum run by my friends to encourage creativity) called the Ray of Hope.  Though Ray of Hope was situated much later end of 12th century, before the invasion of the Moghuls I did do some research ...Chandragupta was born 340BC to a Kshatriya clan, lets say upper caste Aryan...of course mixing did take place, even during Mahabharata's time if you read about Arjun and Princess Chitrangada who was nothing but a tribal princess but then since it was so early it is assumed Chandragupta was fair skinned as the Aryans came of central asia/eastern europe..  of course there is a lot of controversy in these findings but my conclusion is since Chandragupta was upper caste Aryan he was fair...I may be wrong though as it is only an assumption :)  Love Tin

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219Moner_Radiofuzzyfacesmile.sara

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
may be real cgm was fair skinned...but rushi is a little bit dark so adult cgm shouldn't be too fair so that we can't relate him with young rushi...in my opinion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishfuzzyface

Historylover IF-Dazzler
Historylover
Historylover

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhum_86

may be real cgm was fair skinned...but rushi is a little bit dark so adult cgm shouldn't be too fair so that we can't relate him with young rushi...in my opinion

I agree...kya pata real Cgm kaisa dikhta hoga sumwhere i read he was dusky...i wish koi time machine hoti and hum sab usme baith ke real mein kya hua hoga dekh aate...and i lyk Rushi a lot...i want him 2 stay in the show as long as possibleSmile

FishfishghotalazPooja_219fuzzyface

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
ya me too want rushi to stay at least 1 year...like young rajat of prc...time machine ka idea mast hai pehle bhi hum aur rinku time travel plan kr chuke hai...firse discuss krte hai chal

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishPooja_219fuzzyface

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
well i would prefer rajat any day but as he's doing a show on Colors... i don't think he'll be doing this role.

except for rajat right now i have nobody on my mind...i'll just wait to see whom the Sagars will choose...

rajat & mugs stayed in PRC for such a long time that i couldn't accept their replacement though i knew it was the requirement of the story... i just stopped watching itEmbarrassed i'm wondering will i be able to accept the replacement of rushirajEmbarrassed he too good as CGMThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

have-a-dream IF-Dazzler
have-a-dream
have-a-dream

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Ok m posting vry late in dis thread,lvd reading opinion of all u guys bt agreed wid those who prefered a new face..in my opinion new face wid complexion n attitude of rushi wud b more acceptable rather than others whom v already knowSmile
awesum topicStar

FishfishRoseFairyPooja_219fuzzyface

Historylover IF-Dazzler
Historylover
Historylover

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
@ Jhum
Yes Aru I have read that time travel of yours and rinku in the faltu cc cornerLOL 
Don't worry...rushi will be there in the show 4 longer time...remember few episodes back...before CGM's training session Chanakya said ' itna samay nahi hai ki hum uske bade hone ki pratiksha karein' so i think rushi ko leke they have a long term planSmile 

@ Viks
I guess u r a vikrant Massey fanSmile i agree and i feel that after a replacement or a leap or a after a year or two indian serial makers lose their focus and grip over the story...which is the most imp...
Everybody is talking a lot abt Mishal here so i won't a miss a chance eitherLOL after his track ended in LTL story is running into various directions...writer himself doesn't know what he/she is writingConfused and where the story is moving...these things lead 2 destruction of the show...even kalavati is missing...don't know what they are up to.
   I think writers should stick to the basic plot of the story...oops correction...indian serials don't have a plotROFL  that's why i prefer watching historical shows only hoping that they'll have a definite endingTongue  But, even i stopped watching JKR after ulka's departure...i found many things hard 2 digest sometimesWink

Love,
BhargaviSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ghotalazPooja_219fuzzyface

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index