India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

Who should be adult CGM?????? (Page 3)

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Mishal Raheja because he is an awesome actor...Chandragupta must have been Aryan so he cannot be dark, children play in the sun hence dark and Mishal's eyes speak volume, you need someone who can freeze you with his eyes...talk less more action Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

Historylover IF-Dazzler
Historylover
Historylover

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
If there would be some new face...it'd be easier 4 the audience to accept him...But, conditions are:
1. He should be dusky like Rushi
2. He should have a sharp nose like Rushi...i like his noseSmile 

Love,
BhargaviSmile

Moner_Radio

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Mishal Raheja because he is an awesome actor...Chandragupta must have been Aryan so he cannot be dark, children play in the sun hence dark and Mishal's eyes speak volume, you need someone who can freeze you with his eyes...talk less more action Tongue

Nice suggestion Jayati.Tongue
But as far as i remember Chandragupta became king in his early 20's ,so MR might not fit in age categoryConfused ,but i agree about his eyes,they are damn expressive,we all have seen that.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KamalikaGFishfishsmile.sara

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
yes I think a new face wld be the bestest option, I mean if they can find this boy Rushi, I bet the makers can find someone fresh for the adult role.

@tintiny like you said children play in the dark, hence they become dark, our skin colour is based our phenotype not genetics per say  as it includes the environment and the variation. But just because you are an Aryan doesn't mean you will fair skin.

Edited by fuzzyface - 16 May 2011 at 12:24pm

Moner_Radio

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

I don't mind a new face as long as he can act and carry the role very well. Plus like most of your girls he shld be tall, dark, handsome and kick @$$e$LOL
LOL
OMG I am dying to see someone in such a role Star
But I guess we have to wait for some timeLOL

fuzzyface

EcliPSe_2010 Goldie
EcliPSe_2010
EcliPSe_2010

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
My requirements are that whoever is cast in the role be talented, have a great voice and be physically fit.  The actor needs to act!  Because I am certain the role of CGM is not just about blank stares and mumbling dialogue.  The actor needs to be able to pronounce clearly the words he is saying.  They should cast someone whose presence can bring charisma on screen.  I don't know much about Indian tv actors but so far the casting of CGM has not disappointed me & i hope in casting the older CGM, the producers really look for someone who is able to have the charisma that can capture the viewers imagination!!!  Like the actor who is cast as Chanakya is able to do so.   
Required for role of CGM: 
A handsome, talented, charismatic, physically fit actor. 

Edited by EcliPSe_2010 - 16 May 2011 at 1:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishfuzzyfaceMoner_Radio

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

But as far as i remember Chandragupta became king in his early 20's ,so MR might not fit in age categoryConfused ,but i agree about his eyes,they are damn expressive,we all have seen that.Wink

Pooja dear if Aamir can play a college student in 3 idiots then why cannot Mishal play CGM, he is much younger than aamir Tongue

Edited by tintiny - 17 May 2011 at 8:46am

Pooja_219

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by preety_219

Pooja dear if Aamir can play a college student in 3 idiots then why cannot Mishal play CGM, he is much younger than aamir Tongue
@Bold :cann't argue about thatTongue
I guess we have to wait & watch as to who they choose as adult CGMWink.

Fishfish

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index