To my dear frnds...plzz be tolerant - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful post Radev1000, loved your thoughts and agree with all of them.

CB2 is a beautiful show with a very nice concept, showing the struggles of ppl who dont have the love of their mother...very nice message.

Dev is the way he is bcoz from his childhood he learn only to give ppl what they want and sacrfifce his own happiness, this is always the case with individuals who missed the love and teachings of  his/her mother they feel inferior and think others r superior to them.

I hope ppl give this story a chance to proceed and flow like the other shows were given, right now trps shouldnt be the main priority but the storyline should be...

I am sure the trps will rise in the coming weeks and the trps are also not that bad presently for a new show i have seen much poorer trps...

Sweet and ... nice post... choti bahu is the best.. it should given time... and we should ignore the post .. which is only made ... to bash the show.. and use rudeness and harsh words... critism is oke .. but not bashing...

totally agree with you..
...if we think the story or the plot needs improvement or change...then we should send our views to the authority concern...wat is the use of to post on IF...this would increase only the conflict, nothin else...i personaly believe each n every members are important n their views too... we r just lyk a family here...our only identity here is that we r Avina lovers...

each person has their own way of presenting stuff, and it is uinque in every perspective, few are so manupulative and can easily confuse other forum  members, and when they get some answeres, they take that and highlight it and  say "i am not the only saying it"..  for me it is a place to share and have some fun, if i go with negativeity it is not going to earn me anything, nor it give you anything valuable, so why to spread it like a wild fire, and what do one achieve from doing it.

I am loving this show, more than anything or anyone "AVINA" so nothing can pull me back from it and  loving few of the forum members so much who direct me  in a positive way, who can show me a connective path, and i prefer to take that, instead blaming the show, as the blames never reached the  right person.
so prefer to enjoy it myself and love to share what i percieve...
very good post dear.. keep it coming.
Devika.

Thank you for this post Radev1000. 
As Devika said nothing is going to pull me away from CB2 nor Avina. This is the only show I watch and enjoy. TRPs will rise if we the audience gives positive reviews. Constructive critism is good but show &name bashing are against forum rules. Using rude and crude language is not healthy for anyone. I have made so many friends from this forum and I want to maintain that positive and healthy environment.

"Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well".
Mohandas Gandhi

Originally posted by -Madhu-

completely agree with you RADEV1000 and thanks for opening this post... each and every word mentioned here are so true... we need to ignore such negative posts and what more... the written update of this show is getting 4000+ views which indicates how much this show is loved and how eager are the members to know abt happenings in the show... so no worry. AvInA are the best. CB rockkks:)

u r welcum yaar...yeah CB is popular indeed n this is also a outcum of that fact...those r saying that they r not intrstd ...but there attitude n sayins proved that they r quite interested...if they wre not...they would have ignore this forum...isn't it??
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Radev1000 your timely written  post is very appropriate ...This CB forum i found has healthy discussions , if you do not agree with the point , , it does not mean  have to negative about it ...Many times if i was not agree with the point then was given the reason in counter comment ..., I found the people here very friendly , not bashing eachother , leave the soap or actors one side ...Yes even i was feeling bad why all of a sudden so much negative vibes...Every show has ups and downs , its not a movie where a story is told in three hours , in soaps it takes years to spread  and develop the characters and tracks ...Yes Creatives and channel were confused in the starting , not knowing whether to ride the bullet train or go walk like a snail, but now its getting interesting , have to give them time as CB is only 2-3 months old ...As for lead actors or some of them have done great job and still are doing ,,,,,Its not something to do with fan , you can appreciate a good actor , where Avinash and Rubina are concerned, none in the current lot can compete them where they have to express their inner turmoil , specially through eyes or facial expressions ,,,,,,Agree with you about Misti,s  post , she does not give negative vibes if she does not agree with track , you can feel she loves the show thats why she writes  what she thinks  is illogical and want to make the show a success , same goes with Angie,s counter comments  and other mambers,  post ..You get your fun dose also daily with their comments ...You enjoy to read Set-Raj funny comments , his shiary , kavitas sometimes in satire, Chalhov and all others and their contribution to make a difference ...This forum has become kind of encyclopedia...Lit. Mythology what not discussed here ...Found intelligent , talented people , where you want to discuss the characters and situations ...When i first saw this forum was very happy thinking as if i have reached in my college , school days, Where used to analyze the character , situation and stories from the Lit . whether in Hindi or English ...Got to read so many beautiful poems , some from great poets and not the least Misti ,s Poetry,  expressing the feelings of Dev or Radhika beautifully ...Not knowing anybody personally , felt like a family , where religion , country ,never mattered... Sometimes you do not like the track , it does not mean have to resort to bashing the actors ...Agree with Chalhov  that there should be constructive criticism not the destructive , which helps the soap to move in right direction...Thanks again Radev1000, even i was thinking to write some thing about this sudden change in the forum, did not like this change , where it has the healthy atmosphere ...Everybody is welcome to their opinion but not hurting the others or using the crap language ..I know my post has become lengthy but one more thing to appreciate is , Got  to listen so many beautiful  old time song ,

Thnxx a lott Neerja...Exactly i admire ur words...may i do not lyk it, that dosen't mean that we have to hate it or we have to bash others regarding this...this is sumthin very much mean mentality...
    Exactly this forum is an archive of beautiful...me too get to know many informations frm here... n the thing most i luv is dt here ppl r free wid there conversation n expressin there thoughts n also friendly ...but i would not say dat in present days it was not there but rather i would say sum ppl disturbed it ...but i know its not easy to break the bondage within us...the hard core CBians...m not naming anybody b'coz it would be a longgg list then... but i would say we r jst lyk a family here ,...CBians n Avina fans family...:))

Originally posted by -pratyasha-

Well said Ashmit.
1000% agree with you.We should ignore those type of threads and no need to reply.

Thank u pratyasha...yeah!!!...ignorin is the best policy...
😃
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

exactly radev
i also posted a topic to stop them writting against and using wrong words and thoughts which were hurting me at least .problem there was that one person posted a topic like this and then all others started poting them

First of al ekta very nice profile pic n thnx a lottt
I noticed n also replied on ur topic...n shared mah views there too...
...m not sayin only abt this issue ...ppl should be tolerant n humble throughout al lyf...words even stronger than swords...so ppl should be very careful  while applying ..

agree with u ,misti has a unique way of presenting her thoughts

😊

ONE THING MORE,if we want to give views then give it like suggestions that neither hurts anyone nor effect our avina or CB.bcoz we all are here for avina na ,we all love them then why we do such things that can separate us from our avina ,we have once felt that separation and by so much difficulty we have gotten them back on screen but will not be able to bear up separation .
so take it as a request plsss

Exactly yaar... i totaly agree wid u... y to hurt others or there feelings...the way of talkin n approach is very important... ppl could rather present it as a request ...tthen other would also bear with them...but if the approach is wrong, then hardly ppl bear... 

Edited by RADEV1000 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chymanju7

me too agree wid u...we r here only for our favourite avina...after so much of hardwork we got them back so i think we shud support them always

Yaeh thats the thing...while sayin sumthing...we should remeber wat effort Avina are givin on it... we should have  atleast the gratitude n respect for their versatility n the effort...

Originally posted by devina22

love everyones veiws and comments there is nothing wrong in saying or giving neg. comments as long as they are constructive love avina/radev
but you are right not good when peaple downright keep bashing the show -------------no no not good at all

My views is also that ... u put negative comments but don't bash or hurt others feeling...pointing out the drwbacks r important indeed to make the show more perfect, but the we must mind our way of presentin, while postin sumthin publicly or even personaly

personally this  person loves choti bahu avinash and rubina are like my own son and daughter
cb2 keep rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin this same thing to another frnd of mine...
Its sooo nice to hear dat u luv Avina as ur child...plzzz keep blessing the,that they could reach there goal...