India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

request to FF/SS writers!! (Page 3)

manisha1991 Newbie
manisha1991
manisha1991

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks winter30, ayesha_78 and Nafisa_blossoms for liking my post. 

@Tina, I mean no offence to whatever you have stated in the above few posts as each person is entitled to give his/her views and form opinions. Adding on to my above post, I think you have agreed to write a fan fiction more in defiance to what the others have said about not always being able to conform to set schedules and not being to able to chalk up a set routine by which the updates will be put up rather than taking it up as a part of a healthy competition. I personally think that one shouldn't compromise on the quality of work at the expense of meeting deadlines or proving a point. One should do things purely based on the quality of work and not bother even if it doesn't meet deadlines once in a while. Again no offence, but just stated my view.
Take care.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-GayabCat--Nafisa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index