Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I think they stay back bcoz of the kids... Look at someone like Jaya Bachchan... I think she carried on with the marriage just for them...
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

and even when someone dare to leave, it always becomes a big deal. like saifuuu, aamir. people do talk about, them leaving thier wives and kids. g2g bye

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh, I am tired of Priya Sachdev Chatwal's linkups with guys. It's like every spring/summer and fall/winter Priya Sachdev is hooking up with a new guy and this time it's the much-married Deol Puttar – Bobby Deol. They got close when Bobby walked the ramp for Priya's Kitsch show.

Just last month Priya Sachdev Chatwal walked in with Sanjay Kapur (Karisma Kapoor's hubby) at a party and there was a public spat between Sanjay and his sister Mandira Koirala, who allegedly called Priya, 'B****'. And it's always the married ones who are looking for love outside marriage. Ravi Krishnan and Bandana Tewari are the latest victims of this.

People say that things between Bobby and Tanya Deol have been rocky for quiet some time. And things between Priya Sachdev and Vikram Chatwal have been messy since the day they got married. Why couldn't they just accept that things ain't working out and go their separate ways???

Priya Sachdev has always been glamour-struck and secretly harboured Bollywood ambitions. Chalo at least by getting hooked up with a Bollywood actor who never really made it big, her Bollywood aspirations would get satiated.

So are Bobby Deol and Priya Sachdev having an affair? If my reliable sources are to be believed, the answer is a BIG YES.
But am sure Bobby Deol and Priya Sachdev will come with denials after denials.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

what is the use of marriage when people are just going to go around and cheat?? seriously?? ..i dont think shaadi has any reason for bwood ppl anymore :(

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
I dont know , media can make up anything
Limoco thumbnail
When I read about Bobby Deol and the 'other woman', I somehow thought it was about Prerna Goel. She seems beautiful and has a teenage daughter. But I definitely don't know for sure. It could be anyone, there are so many Delhi socialites.
Limoco thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Maddy-

I think they stay back bcoz of the kids... Look at someone like Jaya Bachchan... I think she carried on with the marriage just for them...

It's probably a mixture of those things: staying back for the kids, not wanting to give up social status. And the upper circles are not as liberal as they pretend to be. Yes, they have money, but they are still very conservative. There is a lot of superficial modernity.
its disgusting if its true...i always believed tht bobby and suneil shetty are considered the best and responsible husbands in bollywood...but bollywood is always dark...proves again and again...now i wont be surprised if suneil shetty comes up with an affair too...DIRTY BOLLYWOOD
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i guess bobby doesn't want to let go of the unexpected lottery and tanya doesn't want to let go of the filmy status, connections, friends and parties.

... or it could be because of the kids ...

Though one would think that if Kids were a priority then
a) you won't cheat on their mother
b) you would dump the lousy husband so as to make sure that your sons grow up respecting women and don't think that this kind of marriage is perfectly fine.