Angini OS- A smile in the rain - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
aww awesome sweet re...

how cute reminded me of dk dhaba and lonavala phase ...
Shanti, this is so lovely!!! I only wish we got to see how Anmol or Ragini ki mulaqat dobara kaise hui. πŸ˜†
Keep up the great work! πŸ‘
dii read this OS again.. I like it very much. Angini romance in the rain.. You have written it well di... almost it's raining here... awww... i as just Visuliseing this scene..
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

wow shanthi wish we cld send all the angini ff's and os to rs and he cld implement the all.

loved this os it was amazing just loved the way u described everything.

ur ff's are pending big time cont them soon
Thanks Jyothi !!

Yeah I know my F's are pending !! I am writing them parellely , the sketch out is there got to edit and place them properly

About my FF's & Os to Rajan ji... Well thnaks for the complement. I have people like you who enjoy and  we hope to see angini back in a new season and hopefully RS is reading our posts and  has a thought to give  us  our share of happiness.!😊

I will more my FF and more OS as  and when I can !😊
Originally posted by savee_k

@shanti..."Facing each other he drew his right hand out and and she placed her left one gently on it and he place her right on his shoulder and he placed his left hand around her slender waists.They swayed with the music back and forth with his right leg in between her left and they went in a repetitive manner.He pulled her closer as they spun together slowly, reveling in her trust in him. The way she moved at his signal, light in his arms. The way the moonlight sparkled in her eyes, even thought the rain was quite visible."

such a captivating scene you have penned down..i mean you just have to closeyour eyes and aprul there..such was their chemistry..the passion and chemistry can visualise it in this scene..

really angini was really perfect ...😍
I agree with you.. They are so beautiful .😍 I myself donno why I just looked outside and wrote this .. half my thoughts were thinking about the rain dance and then also the slender waist part I remembered  when he was asked to put his hand on her waist and not on the shoulder..

The expressions which Apu gives when he is not suppose to do things but he does it and its so natural !!

This scene would be so amazing to see betwen Anmol and Ragini...

I woudl have watched Ishq kay hai Ajab Imthehaan so many times and these scenes I just thought woudl have been fantastic if it was more real for both of them rather than a dream for Anmol !

angini had no such overexcess of romance ..

wat we got of their presence on screen in these 4 months are so memorable cant be forgotten.

really aprul as angini for me their chemistry is out of this world..πŸ‘

a simple scene they made it worth watching ..
Edited by savee_k - 12 years ago
Shanti, nice OSβ˜ΊοΈπŸ‘, waiting for the next part or rather how Anmol Rgaini met after that Dhaba scene. I wish you would do that.
Originally posted by sami01

aww awesome sweet re...

how cute reminded me of dk dhaba and lonavala phase ...
Thanks Sammy
Dk lonavala yes beautiful
Angini rain romance has the sweet tender passion and their reflects the happy side of theirs
Very nice OS..😍

I so wished such scenes could have been shown in Bidaaii...

If they make season two exclusively with Angini story I wish they can adapt such scenes..

So beautiful it seems... I hope Rajan ji reads these beautiful scenes and can implement it for a new season of bidaaii

As rekha said we do need to know how Angini met πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Tonks611

Shanti, this is so lovely!!! I only wish we got to see how Anmol or Ragini ki mulaqat dobara kaise hui. πŸ˜†<div></div>Keep up the great work! πŸ‘
Thanks Mira
I hope they come bak with a new season